• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Searching for work. Totally annoyed with Greece for making me use mainly a phone to do that and not the Internet. One of the reasons I already miss U.K.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Eating a Dr. Karg cheese & pumpkin seed crispbread with pate, after my Crystal Maze challenge of fitting impossible amounts of food into my too-small freezer. Luckily I am the master of that particular challenge ^_^

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Just got home frmo work and now I'm eating a plate full of lo mein, dumplings, chicken meatballs, and potatoes..... There goes my diet again.... Thanks dad -_-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I was building a little town with the kids. But then Keira broke my track, despite my insistence of building a train track that goes through the backyard of the castle. So I don't want to play anymore. D:<
Also half and half watching Dr. Francis explaining the universe and ooooooh, they just brought God into the discussion. What do you mean science goes out the window when God is mentioned? Oh. Okay, yeah, that makes sense.
YAY MICHAEL HAS COME AROUND FINALLY AT LONG LAST WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER A MONTH FOR YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I honestly don't know why people think God is against science in general or that science in general is against God. XD Science is a human method of examining the Universe. Can't see how a method of looking at things for ourselves is in any way total proof that God either doesn't exist, or that the two can't exist together in this place.

ZeroLove

I honestly don't know why people think God is against science in general or that science in general is against God. XD Science is a human method of examining the Universe. Can't see how a method of looking at things for ourselves is in any way total proof that God either doesn't exist, or that the two can't exist together in this place.

God exists as an entity of human belief. He's not a physical thing, he's a thought, an idea which gives people hope and courage when needed. He is a concept that some people like to draw support from when they don't feel they have anything else.

That's how I see religion in general. I have nothing against any religion, but the way people make use of it as an excuse to hurt other people or enforce their rules upon is what disgusts me. No one knows if there is a God or not, that is why people call it belief and faith. He is something that cannot be measured by science, but that does not mean the two cannot co-exist. If God made humans, humans made science, so it all connects, right?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just had a very naughty hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows and Maltesers in it in Boscastle and now I'm making goujons and salad and after that I'm probably going to fall asleep from all the carbs.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm about to drink a bottle of Meltus, crunch a whole pile of Strepsils and then knock back some codeine, ibuprofen and paracetamol for good measure before passing out for the night...well, for as long as it takes until Jake wakes up screaming and has to sleep in with me...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm about to drink a bottle of Meltus, crunch a whole pile of Strepsils and then knock back some codeine, ibuprofen and paracetamol for good measure before passing out for the night...well, for as long as it takes until Jake wakes up screaming and has to sleep in with me...

Hope its nothing too bad Angel. Get well soon :)

Waiting for something to upload. It's already taken 3 years :w00t:
Also being stared out be my evil father :shifty:

EDIT: forget it... there's just too much effort... i'll watch that Nate vid instead

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Taking the kids to their beds and setting up to watch The Woman in Black - WHOOHOOOOO! Been waiting to watch this movie since...since...since last year!
Also going to have more chocolate.
And some coffee. Nice, steamy hot coffee.
And snuggles with my hunny.
Yep yep yep.
That's all.
Why am I still here? :ermm:
Oooooh, dude, the troll face! :troll: How did I miss this?!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hope its nothing too bad Angel. Get well soon :)
Thanks VeeBee. Just a wicked bad cold coupled with ongoing "other" stuff which involves the hospital spending waaaaay too much time poking and prodding me.

I am currently on the laptop (no, really?), half-watching Bee Movie and half-listening to Steve talk about...something. Caulking, I think.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Thanks VeeBee. Just a wicked bad cold coupled with ongoing "other" stuff which involves the hospital spending waaaaay too much time poking and prodding me.

I am currently on the laptop (no, really?), half-watching Bee Movie and half-listening to Steve talk about...something. Caulking, I think.

So get well and vanish your cold :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I swear I think I've got M.E. ever since I got a cold sore for the first time last year. Get ill so easily now, and the same illness can recur only a week later... like I've barely got an immune system left after fighting it. And so tired all the time. Pains in my face nerves randomly, yadda yadda yadda. Really sucks.

So, right now... feeling tired, weak and pretty lame when I should be feeling fine.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^i get face pains... apparently it's called neuralgia. (normally get it when i go to bed.)

Angel: I can sympathise with the prodding (i always seem to get prodded when i go to the doctors.)
Hope your cold disappears soon :D

I have no idea what I'm doing... oh yeah responding to a message... and itching a little

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah, I do get neuralgia, but always in relation to cold sores. I rarely actually get any cold sores appear - it's not 'awoken' by the cold or sunburn like some people's - but if my face gets hurt by something, or my lip gets damaged, then it does and then the neuralgia comes. The whole side of my face was absolutely killing me for weeks the first time I got it, it felt like I'd been kicked by a horse. In the jaw. :'(

Now I just have to be so careful not to wake it up, or I know I'll be in for a week or more of pain. Some people get the cold sore virus and never have any problems... me, I get the worst form I guess. It gives me flu symptoms too. I'm definitely blaming my fatigue and weakness on it, since it seems way more severe than most people's. And the worst part is, I'll never be able to get rid of it, it's going to live in the nerves till I die. Ugh!

Top Bottom