• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Preparing to have friends come over for an early lunch today, and trying to find something we can do for New Years tonight that doesn't entail us getting soaked in the rain.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm staying in with lots of food, Disaronno and coke, and I cleaned the house today so it won't be a tip for 2012. I won't be getting drunk though - don't want to start the new year with a killer hangover. Especially when there's work to do.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished Jake's therapy (which did NOT go well) and waiting for him to calm down enough to put him to bed. Then my plan is to try and get some more Skyrim out of 2011 before I fall asleep at two minutes before midnight as I do almost every year.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
listening to final destination while playing ssbb while watching ssbb tv epissode 2 and also pirates of the carrabean 3

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Looking at all the lovely photos my friend uploaded from her trip to Aussie Land. A Christmas tree in the sunshine?! It's like another world.... And she's already celebrated New Year, and gone to bed! I'm jelly.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Dying to fall asleep, but the partying kids are still out in force yelling and shouting, it echoes down the alley where my place is so loud I might as well give up trying to sleep and burn my eyeballs out on the internet. You'd think a place like this in the middle of nowhere would be quiet even on New Year's Eve. Neeeeeeewp. Nowhere is immune to the national pastime of drinking yourself into a stupor and shouting a lot/not giving a crap about other people.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
still thinking of the funny clips

luigi: i dont want to talk about it mario this conversation is over!
mario: yeah but lui-
luigi: OVER!!!
mario: well ok....but just so you know...if you were gay that would be ok cuz i mean hey i like you an-y-way so dont you see if it were meeee i would feel freeee to say that i was gay but-im-not-gay

sonics running *stop* sonics stops next to kirby as he gets his hammer out *hammer time*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Got back from Bude in the worst weather, aquaplaning/not being able to see a thing out of your car windscreen is fun! Then I went to bed for an hour. Now I'm cooking and hoping I can keep my eyeballs open long enough to finish some illustrations for a client tonight. Bought myself a big cherry and chocolate Sundae... and I'm going to eat it all.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watching The Simpsons, posting on the forums, reading through emails, checking the sports news and waiting for the football to start in an hour and half.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
listening to dad blather on about something, watching mother flicking tv channels and surfing internet... fuuuuuuuuuuun

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The chip shop next door stuck a load of pies and a plastic fridge compartment in my bin. Cheeky. I stuck them all right back outside their door so they get the message. My bin is for ME. I had to buy my own damn bin anyway, since the council doesn't provide people with wheelie bins or any kind of bin at all here.

Plus, there's no way the binmen would take a plastic fridge part. They'd just leave it on the pavement and say you have to take it to the tip yourself. I'm surprised they even took the bins around Christmas time because there was wrapping paper in them. I've had them leave bin bags behind because they had a cut-up cardboard box inside, or a lot of papers in them. Apparently they go looking through the bins before they throw them in the bin lorry and if there's anything in there that belongs in a tip or a recycling place, they dump it right back outside your door. Any excuse not to take something, even if it's only a couple of newspapers or bottles.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Right now I'm sitting surrounded by 38 wooden sculpture bases which I got for a bargain price, but most of them are quite large and heavy and I'm wondering where the heck I am gonna stash them all.

Top Bottom