• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A friend of mine who published comics has suggested collaboration on a new comic and I'm interested. If it means I get to publish my own story as part of each issue which I've had developing over the last 7 or 8 years, even better. ^_^

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
sitting in collage doing coursework, on this and listning to snake eyes- mind full of guilt :) im happy with it XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Waiting for my latest string doll to dry so I can start making clothes for it

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Pervy landlord called round again.

I was in the shower and I heard a knock on my door, so I jumped out grabbed a towel and put it on and answered it (I thought it was going to be the courier for my kinda expensive computer chair, and I couldn't afford to miss him and have it sent back to the depot so I just leaped up to answer it fast before he went away... I swear they only wait a few seconds at my door before running off again usually). Only it was the landlord again. He was like "Oh blimey" at me in the towel even though I was only opening the door a crack, and then said "I just called round because I was in the neighbourhood next door, but I see now's not the time. You made my day though" and went away.

Pretty sure he's not supposed to just call round unannounced like that all the time, I didn't invite him around and I don't know what else he wants to see me for apart from an opportunity to make more pervy comments I suppose. I have a very strong urge to tell his wife about this.

Now that he's finally caught me answering the door in a towel like he probably wanted, question is, will he stop or will he get even keener. From what I can guess it won't stop, but it really need to stop from my POV. I shouldn't have answered the door like that but I had to quick thinking it was the courier... now I think it's just going to make matters ten times worse. :/

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Landlords are not allowed to just pop over whenever they feel like it - that can be construed as an invasion of privacy, which directly contravenes the most basic of tenant rights. Unless he has official reason to be at your property, there is no reason for him to be there at all.

I'm currently looking at (rather expensive) craft materials on ebay to try and get my little collection together...we have no decent haberdashers in my area and so I'm forced to go via the internet which kind of stops me from being able to check the quality of the fabric before I buy...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Packing my stuff up so I can move into my basement. Also...... I'm cleaning up my sister's trash. Why did I bring home gloves T^T

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Making a mental list of things to get from the shops.
Going to be buying sweets again. Hubby's birthday is this week and I'm planning to bake him a Battlefield 3 cake. It'll be his surprise pressie from me.
If he doesn't eat the sweets before, that is.
Um.
Yeah I might need to get a pen and paper and write the list down. My head is pretty twisted.
I'm serious. I go to make coffee but walk away with tea, I go to make tea but walk away with coffee. Twisted, you see? Real messed up.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Struggling with the fact that the clocks have changed. I'm so tired I could cry...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
getting ready to log off for the night... and then be at Tilly's beck and call on the PS3.... It'll be so much easier to choose a game to play when the HD collection is released

Top Bottom