• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Resident Evil 4 (2005),Resident Evil 4 Demo (2004),Resident Evil 4 Preview Disc (2004). Long live the good old!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nobody wants to die xbox series x, inversion and warhammer soace marine 1 on xbox 360, elden ring dlc on pc and rise of the ronin on ps5.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
MGSV definitive edition.

im starting with ground zeroes first.
If you ever want tips send me a pm, i am in the top 10 in a lot of the mission leaderboards for doing no trace runs with no trace score bonus, in naked camo with all hud off

Have a full playthrough on my yt in fact. Love the game and have hundreds of tips i will happily pass on.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the Phantom Pain.

it was cool creating Venom's face.

Queit's introduction is kinda funny when you consider the fact that she later falls for Venom.

kojima is auditioning for a
horror game with the opening levels.

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

I've been playing a LOT of Diablo 4. But I did boot up Super Castlevania 4 and beat it tonight. Not counting that, below is what I've played the last week or so.

Diablo 4
Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess
Tekken 8
Cave Story+
Loop Hero
Plants vs Zombies
Earl vs the Mutants

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Lol, no man the side op is to find his exact location. Then mission 12 is the main mission where you go and rescue him and get the d-walker.

I am playing dead space 2.

Top Bottom