• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
mgsv

i extracted emmerich and took down Quiet.

a sniper fight was fun and i wonder uf she was related to the End from Snake Eater.

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

I'm still playing Diablo 4 almost exclusively since my last post 9 days ago. I'm kind of having a gaming life crisis. There are so many single player games I want to play (and own), but just can't get around to really investing in them. But I'm also still hunting for some online game I can also really invest in and ENJOY, besides D4. D4 is just...so disappointing and frustrating sometimes.

But I have recently found my "groove" in D4, finally landing on a few "mains" to stick to. But I still want to create other builds, too lol.

I started Sea of Thieves tonight. Hoping maybe that is the online experience I'm looking for. I may go back to FO76 or PSO2. And I want to grind Tekken 8 ranked, but just never get around to it. Ugh.

On the SP side, I started Like a Dragon Gaiden last night. It's cool. I love the franchise and will likely stick with this one and finish it soon. I really need to come up with a formula and stick to it for the SP games I play. The past year, the only non-rogueish SP games I've played (new or old) that have really GRABBED me are Lies of P, Bloodborne, Grime, RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077 DLC, and Elden Ring DLC.

There is a pattern there - all are soulslikes or open world games. Maybe that's just my niche now...although I do have open world burnout after RDR2. But so many JRPGs, old school games, 2D platformers, narrative adventure games, etc I want to play, but just...can't really get the motivation to start them and stick to them.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Replaying the sam dlc on metro exofus enhanced edtion on xbox series x, wanna get in the mood for stalker 2 in november

Playing stellar blade on ps5 and bayonetta 3 on switch. Trying to hit a huge gamerscore milestone too but not enough releases lol, already hit one on psn with trophies

but the same story

Dr. Cheesesteak

Still been playing lots of D4. But I started Dead Rising tonight! Hoping to finish before FF16 comes out on PC.

...yes, I know DRDR also comes out right around PC FF16, but I think I wanna play DR2, maybe DR3 too before committing to buying DRDR.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Sniper Elite 5.

I don't think I've played one of these games since 2 lol. Yet it fits like a glove as I'm right back in it, being a terrible shot. :ROFL:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sniper Elite 5.

I don't think I've played one of these games since 2 lol. Yet it fits like a glove as I'm right back in it, being a terrible shot. :ROFL:
It has coop and crossplay if u ever wanted to team up with anybody

Really fun game se5

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
MGS5- Mission 22 has another PMC attack mother base. It wouldve been cool to play as Ocelot instead of Snake for this one.

Plus this wouldve been a cool place for a boss fight.

meeting the white mamba was a pain but kinda fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom