• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Spent a couple days testing if the new Animal Crossing will trigger me or not. Hasn't yet, so playing that and might play a bit more Bloodborne soon.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I wouldn't say that. These issues can easily be fixed in a patch update, which is why they shipped it the way CDPR did. These bugs, glitches, errors, and other stuff were in the "outstanding" list of issues to fix, the 10%.
Not just bug, but graphic it's embarrassing too and this can't be fixed

The game was made mostly for pc the ps4 version is a bad port
On ps4 the game run at 720p most of the time and most of the time it goes at 15 fps, not eve a ps3 game was so bad

Also they downgraded the graphic by a lot, on ps4 its like low setting on PC or lower, many effect are gone, npc on the street are gone, while on the pc version the city is full of people

This things can't be fixed on ps4
this game was meant as a next gen game, the ps4 and Xbox one version was just a fraude it should have been released only on ps5, xbox series x and pc, ps4 can't handle this game

If you can, watch some good quality video of the pc version or take a look at digital foundry video of the pc version and ps4 versione, the ps4 version its embarrassing, and I'm not saying the ps4 and xbox one version of the game should have been at the shame level of the pc version, but at least being playable and decent

Pc versione

Ps4 version

it's like a different game, the ps4 version is completely missing the cyberpunk real experience, i would not suggest this version even to my worst enemy

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Not just bug, but graphic it's embarrassing too and this can't be fixed

The game was made mostly for pc the ps4 version is a bad port
On ps4 the game run at 720p most of the time and most of the time it goes at 15 fps, not eve a ps3 game was so bad

Also they downgraded the graphic by a lot, on ps4 its like low setting on PC or lower, many effect are gone, npc on the street are gone, while on the pc version the city is full of people

This things can't be fixed on ps4
this game was meant as a next gen game, the ps4 and Xbox one version was just a fraude it should have been released only on ps5, xbox series x and pc, ps4 can't handle this game

If you can, watch some good quality video of the pc version or take a look at digital foundry video of the pc version and ps4 versione, the ps4 version its embarrassing, and I'm not saying the ps4 and xbox one version of the game should have been at the shame level of the pc version, but at least being playable and decent

Pc versione

Ps4 version

it's like a different game, the ps4 version is completely missing the cyberpunk real experience, i would not suggest this version even to my worst enemy
I don't expect PS4 to run like PC. Really, I don't. I only expect it to run at least CLOSE to PC. You expect it to run PC spec or better. We're talking about a console that is 8 years old by now.

And you're complaining.

D

Deleted member 41833

Pretty sure I answered this already but I just wanted to say I'm right now really enjoying DMC 4 after trying to learn more about it. And I've been playing Reboot a lot a well.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I don't expect PS4 to run like PC. Really, I don't. I only expect it to run at least CLOSE to PC. You expect it to run PC spec or better. We're talking about a console that is 8 years old by now.

And you're complaining.
I don't expect to run like pc, but i expect it to be playable, do you think the game is good at 15fps and 720p? And it's missing basic graphical effect like ambient occlusion, whit thousand of bugs and crashes... This is unacceptable a ps3 game runs better, i had 21 crash in 3 days on ps5, this is ridicolous
Also you clearly didn't watch the video to say the game is good on console, digital foundry the maximum expert in the sector say the game is trash on console on a technical level so any other opinion its invalid

Also why should i not complain? It's just fact The games is **** on console, and I'm not kissing CD projekt red ass for what they did

And CD projekt red admitted itself the game isn't good on console, and the only reviews on ps4 and Xbox one give the game a 3.5 and 68

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I finished my own cyberpunk action with Bot Vice. The last boss is surprisingly easy once you know his pattern. He only took me two tries. His name is literally Lunatic. What a name. The game ends on a sequel hook and implies that Erin's dead partner, Roy, may not be so dead. In fact, Lunatic and the after credits imply that he faked his death, and that he's in on and funding the creation of destructive androids or cyborgs. This game came out in 2016, so the fact they have not made a sequel by this point is very surprising. Given DYA's website, they ain't working on a Bot Vice 2 right now. From what I've seen, these guys don't skimp on the details with their game and keep it simple. They got a survival horror game out in the vein of Silent Hill/Clock Tower, and another that comes out next year on Steam called Evil Tonight.

D

Deleted member 41833

Switching from Shadow of War to DMC 5 to play Some Vergil DLC, this...iss...iss...:oops:...God like for my PC fortunately and my PC can fight :cautious:.

Btw thank you for helping me with dmc 3 se and dmc 4 se, I appreticate the answers you gave me since nobody else on discord at the time was able to fix my issue.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Played some Double Dragon Neon last night on Switch. Still fun as always.

HW: Age of Calamity I will be playing later today, and I am gonna test out my Turbografx-16 Mini.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Cyberpunk 2077 on the X-box 1 and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity on the Switch (with some AC: New Horizons on the side; 'bout time I caught that bloody Stringfish!)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I have to say, my favorite games on the T16 Mini are Soldier Blade, Galaga '88, Ninja Spirit, and Lords of Thunder. Solider Blade is a SHMUP with an easy learning curve, but still has a challenge. I wish it had co-op, but it's not big deal. It's pretty clear they had single player in mind. You can collect 3 power ups total, that double as hit points, but gimmick is using them as bombs sacrifices your hit points/weapon upgrade. So there is a huge risk and reward system at play.

Ninja Spirit is a ninja action-platformer. I like the game, but there are some inconsistencies with the difficulty. The game was originally an arcade game similar to Legend of Kage where you die in one hit. The T16 version has the PC Engine mode where you take 5 hits before you die. The problem is that certain enemies and bosses can still kill you in one hit! You are not going to know which enemy does unless it happens. So what's the point in giving me an easier mode? I don't know what Irem was thinking with that one. I do like how you have 4 weapons and you can collect power ups to upgrade them. Fun game, but can be frustrating in those apsects.

Finished Double Dragon Neon again, but on Switch for the first time. I managed to finish the game without using a continue, though I did lose a couple of lives in the final stage. The game is still fun, but all of the Stances and Sosetsitsu (special moves) are behind an RPG element that does not add much to the overall combat and should have been ditched. The most useful and practical stances and Sosetsitsu are Cyclone Kick, Power Gambit, Stunner, Absorber, and Knee Drop. This will get you through all the difficulties the easiest way without too much trouble. I mainly go with CK along with PG or Stunner. The Cyclone Kick does great damage and stun; especially after doing a perfect dodge, and upgrading it further kills enemies in a few seconds. Stunner is almost a boss killer in that when highly upgraded, most human sized bosses can't get a beat on you. All the other ones are near useless (more so harder modes), impractical, or situational.

Speaking of bosses, they are entertaining, but you really only get 6 bosses total, with 3 of them being against Skullmageddon. Out of a total of 10 stages. Mecha Biker and Skullmageddon are the stand out examples and most fun to fight. One boss fight is a giant tank that's a reference to one of DDII's, and the other is a Little Shop of Horror reference. The tank boss is meh and tedious, but less so if you know immediately what to do. Marian II is funny the first time, but once you know it's gimmick and have the proper upgrades, it don't take long to die.

It's strange that Neon has the the DD template and most of its moves, plays less like a Double Dragon game and more like a Capcom or Konami brawler. Shoot, there are ton of Konami references in this game, that you'd almost mistake it for a sequel to Violent Storm or TMNT. Right down to bosses flashing orange and their being health pick ups. A staple to most other brawlers, but before this game, Double Dragon never allowed you to pick up health items. You got a full bar of health when starting a new stage.

The game is still fun to play, but it's just a regular port with no new features. No online co-op for some reason.

Will be playing Age of Calamity and later Zombie Army 4. For AoC, this is as close I am going to get for Legendary Dark Knight mode in DMC5:SE until I get a PS5 down the line.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Started Zombie Army 4 and completed the first mission.

....Which ended in a boss fight with a Nazi Zombie wielding a f#cking flamethrower! I am sold, and gonna try out horde mode tomorrow!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Vampyr" since I got it free on PSN.

Oh my, a Dontnod Entertainment video game that I actually like? What manner of sorcery is this?

I'm playing a pacifist run and since snacking on the citizens is the main way to get EXP to level up...well, let's just say its getting a little ridiculous fighting LV19 mooks when I'm only LV3. I'm winning though.

Top Bottom