• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Crash Bandicoot 4. My God............

This a great sequel and is better than all of the other sequels that came after 3. The game has earned the title of Crash 4. The game play while similar has definitely been improved upon without straying to far, but adding new elements that flow or do not go overboard. The new mask powers are fun, Tawana's a neat new addition whenever you have the option to play her levels, and love how there is a modern and classic mode for lives. This game even has Sonic rail grinding. For 3d platforming fans, I highly recommend you get this, if you have not already.

D

Deleted member 41833

Always wanted to try Bloodborne, how is it? Not a fan of demon soul's doe.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Always wanted to try Bloodborne, how is it? Not a fan of demon soul's doe.

I fluctuate between really enjoying it and finding it immensely satisfying...and hating it entirely. However, I've basically figured out I only really hate the game when I'm stuck and can't progress (which means it's time to put the controller aside and try again tomorrow). I adore the lore and the aesthetic of it; the weapons are all really fun and I've enjoyed most of the boss fights (the music is amazing). The combat's fast-paced and customisable. I'd say if you like dark, thematic games where you hit strange creatures with lots of cool weapons while looking cool doing it, then it's really worth a play. If you hate dying repeatedly (sometimes every 5 minutes), constantly losing progress and in-game currency because of the aforementioned dying, bosses catching you in chained attacks you can't escape and immediately killing you because you're fighting with the camera and/or lock on, and occasionally accidentally yeeting yourself off a roof/bridge/cliff and insta-dying...maybe give it a lot of thought and consider what your levels of patience are before playing it?

(I heard they're remastering it soon, though, so maybe there'll be a free demo out you can try if you're uncertain?)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Crash Bandicoot 4 - Tough game.

The TakeOver. I just learned that playing hard mode only gives you the continue you start out with. No unlimited continues like Easy or Normal. The game never tells you this, unlike Streets of Rage 4's Arcade mode. I've beaten Hard Mode before, but this is the first time I have ever seen the game over screen. That explains why Hard Mode never lets you level select. Not the best design feature.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Now that I've got a working TV again I jumped back into "Ghost of Tsushima" and am going to try and finish it this time.

This game is just hours of endless fun. :)

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Now that I've got a working TV again I jumped back into "Ghost of Tsushima" and am going to try and finish it this time.

This game is just hours of endless fun. :)
Psst. Rumor is a sequel is in development. ;)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The doom eternal dlc, on ultra nightmare it is absolutely relentless

Takes the main game combat to the extreme

Allows player invasions with empowered demons now too

D

Deleted member 41833

idk if I already answered this, but I'm currently playing Devil May Cry 3 and my goal is to try and learn how to jump cancel decently. It's funny because DMC 3 has been taking so much time away from reboot and I was focused on that until I gave DMC 3 a try. I recently got into Valkyria Chronicles 4 and despite not being able to play it, I've been loving it. I enjoyed watching the 11 hours of cutscenes.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Psst. Rumor is a sequel is in development. ;)
Considering how well the game is, and knowing the history of the Mongolian invasion, not surprising.

Sayornara Wild Hearts - ............................

It's beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I have not beaten game, but this a fun ass arcade endless runner! I think it is the best endless runner game ever made! From the soundtrack, the art style, and visual editing! Queen Latifah soft, but subtle passionate narration and commentary blends so well with the game. Addicting too. Collecting hearts, synchronized button presses, and the dynamic music are out of this world. It is definitely a pop album in video game form, and the best pop music I have ever heard in ever. Considering I don't like 99%of the pop genre; that is a lot coming from me. The game is described as a pop album, but there is plenty of other blends of genres: House, Techno, Rock, Electronica, and Hip-Hop. Do not sleep on this rhythm-runner arcade game! It's sale for $7.79 on PSN! I got it for $30, but that is because I wanted a physical version of this!

Aurelius

Working on a Breton battlemage in Skyrim. Might turn into another stealth archer, I don’t know... hey look, an iron helmet that increases bow damage by 25%. Oh game, why you gotta be like that?!?! :ROFL:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Persona 5 Royal because addiction isn't a crime. -_- and DBZ Kakarot because give me some of that God form red! Also Sonic CD because Sonic 2 is a bit@h and not what I remembered it to be be. -_-

Top Bottom