• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Completed all of the character story modes in SFV. I've only completed one chapter of the Shadow Falls story, but I don't feel invested to bother finishing it, since I saw the story on YouTube back in 2016 when Max did his play-trough. My fun has been mainly in the all of the arcade modes and causal matches. My only problem with the arcade modes is that none of them have the break the car bonus mode, and only barrel breaking bonus mode. For SF1 Arcade mode this makes sense, but for all of the others, it does not, because every Street Fighter after I and before V had the car breaking stage. Hell, Final Fight was the first game to actually do this. Speaking of Final Fight, I love all of the FFi characters they put in to the game. I care more about what's going on with them, than some of the Street Fighter characters. Then again, I was always more in to Final Fight than Street Fighter half of the time. Cody, Lucia, Poison, Zeku, and Abigail are all fun. Can we get Guy in here too? Lucia, Cody, and Poison being my particular favorites.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Got my copy of W101 on PS4 and I've been replaying it. God, this game is hard and chaotic. I have a hard time putting it down.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I got it earlier today for PS4 too. It was the last copy at my favorite Best Buy.
I saw one at Best Buy today. My gamestop has one left and they are holding it for a person. It's a shame that the game isn't doing better but I suppose that the fact that it had a successful KS means it already was.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I saw one at Best Buy today. My gamestop has one left and they are holding it for a person. It's a shame that the game isn't doing better but I suppose that the fact that it had a successful KS means it already was.

There were plenty of Switch copies though. I know you're not implying it, but every game can't make COD/Fornite money and I am all the more happy for it. You can still be niche, and still be successful. As long as you set reasonable expectations most things work out fine. Atlus figured this out years ago.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm playing a few things, actually, which is rare for me. I'm half way through the W101, started playing Haunting Ground, I'm trying the original DMC on the PS2 to see how I fare with the old control scheme and since Rise of the Tomb Raider was free I'm replaying that, too.

Aurelius

Finished the Mage’s guild in Skyrim. First day in office as Archmage of the College of Winterhold and the librarian tries to have me assassinated by sending a group of bandits after me. What a dick!
... somebody needs to be fired!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Kingdom hearts 3 demo. I played the toybox and its pretty fun. Maybe I've been too much of a curmudgeon about it?

I started FF10 and it is a blast from the past. I named Tidus "Jak" from Jak and Daxter.

Fun fact- tidus replacement fan fics are pretty common.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei
Neat. Emulation?

Shin Megami tensei Nocturne. I want to play Digital devil saga 1 and 2 too
Everyone seems to be playing those right now. It's why the lot of them have gotten so expensive. A few months ago I was going to grab a copy of SMT: DS: RKv.TSA. It was only a few bucks but the copy I found was a bit roughed up so I was waiting for the guy to get one in better condition except now the SMT games have blown up in price. Now I'll never get to play DDS.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm playing a few things, actually, which is rare for me. I'm half way through the W101, started playing Haunting Ground, I'm trying the original DMC on the PS2 to see how I fare with the old control scheme and since Rise of the Tomb Raider was free I'm replaying that, too.
I was trying to slug along in Rise of Tomb Raider. But stuck at the swing at the beginning. Annoying. Just gave up. I wanted to see what the exclusivity hoopla was about...

Top Bottom