• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Goldsickle

I feel sooo empty right now.

I wanted to do a "100%" run on Final Fantasy VII and after leveling up my characters to level 99, maxing all their stats (255), killing both Weapons and filling up all 4 Enemy Skill Materias, I feel very lost.

I just need to replay the game and date Barret to get the Platinum Trophy at this point.

Meg

Lego lord of the Rings
That is funniest Lego game I ever played! :laugh:

Just bought Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. It's great so far! Also bought MXGP2, but I haven't played it yet. I'm also still playing Assasssin's Creed Rogue and Shadow Warrior. Ack! Too many games. Why do I do this to myself?? :banghead:

Aurelius

Resident Evil Origins (RE0 & REmake)

As much of a great game Zero is, I miss the item boxes. Currently playing on Easy to get the hang of things but my god, I'm turning into a hoarder!
... If I really wanted to, I could even start my own herb garden!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
DBD_Standard_Edition.jpg

Meg

Started playing MXGP2 even thought I'm still playing AC: Rogue, Shadow Warrior and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

Why. Why do I do this to myself. :banghead:

At least MXGP2 is a lot of fun. :laugh::'(

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Trying to finish "Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy" in time for "Lady Layton".

Speaking of which, that game looks so good. :thumbsup:
20160728_025114_thumb.png

Aurelius

... Well I'll be damned! 18 years later, I just discovered that Mew can legitimately be caught in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow through the use of a glitch. Looks like I'm gonna have to dig up the old Red version (my favorite). I would play Yellow but I kinda hate that little rat bastard that constantly follows you around!

Here's how:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mew_glitch

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
In the middle of playing Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly. Also going to play Fatal Frame III: The Tormented before my copy of Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse arrives. And once I'm done with that (Got the English patch before the site was taken down, haha~) I'll play Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water.

Top Bottom