• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ToriJ

I'm currently playing "F.3.A.R." for the PlayStation 3. I'll be starting on mission five after I get some shuteye.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've had Remember Me for a while and I'd been putting it off for a long time. This game is majorly flawed but overall it was a good experience. Beat it in two nights.

Keaton

Premium
I've been killing time on Borderlands 2's superb DLC offerings - falling in love with this game again while I wait for Destiny!

ToriJ

Playing Darksiders II on the Xbox 360. I can't tell if the controls are just oversensitive, or I've been playing PlayStation games for too long, but either way these controls have been kicking my butt since I started playing.

Still not going to stop me, though. Finished the Drenchfort the other night and am now on my way to the Lost Temple.

Keaton

Premium
Playing Darksiders II on the Xbox 360. I can't tell if the controls are just oversensitive, or I've been playing PlayStation games for too long, but either way these controls have been kicking my butt since I started playing.

Still not going to stop me, though. Finished the Drenchfort the other night and am now on my way to the Lost Temple.

I really enjoyed the Darksiders games...kinda that odd cross between Diablo and The Legend of Zelda. ^_^

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i just beat binary domain the game play its self wasn't bad at all and the boss fights were fun

but binary domain has got to have the most cliche cheesy predictable story i have ever seen in a game
the story wasn't horrible but i cant call it good either

Top Bottom