• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Batman Arkham Origins. It's honestly my favorite of the Arkham games, though I really like them all. I was going to start the most likely headache-inducing I Am The Night Mode, but decided to just start a new game. Not really in the mood to fight Killer Croc or Bane six million times, just wanna see Joker. :thumbsup:

Game that is fun, challenging, with good story and gameplay- all at the same time.

Currently playing The Witcher 2. Or should I say TRYING my level best to play it!? It has come to point where I feel like I'm watching a game, and I'm not liking it at all.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Batman Arkham Origins. It's honestly my favorite of the Arkham games, though I really like them all. I was going to start the most likely headache-inducing I Am The Night Mode, but decided to just start a new game. Not really in the mood to fight Killer Croc or Bane six million times, just wanna see Joker. :thumbsup:

I liked it, too. Glad they finally decided to put an armor on Batman, instead of that tights and that dick-showing trunks, LOL

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've been meaning to start Demon Gaze on the Vita, but I've just been too tired. So I was playing Diablo 3: Ulitmate Evil Edition as a Crusader.

Keaton

Premium
This morning I finished my 'Hero Karma' playthrough of Infamous Second Son.
Thoroughly impressed, despite being shorter than it's predecessors it was overall an epic experience with an emotional track that seemed to elevate it from the original duo. Highly recommend.

Also just hit level 22 on Destiny - but I'm finding my interest in it waning :S

Keaton

Premium
Started my Evil Karma playthrough of Infamous Second Son today - find it hard to motivate myself since I have already once collected ALL the Blast Shards, done ALL the side missions etc ... not sure I want to do them ALL again.

ALL!

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Started my Evil Karma playthrough of Infamous Second Son today - find it hard to motivate myself since I have already once collected ALL the Blast Shards, done ALL the side missions etc ... not sure I want to do them ALL again.

ALL!

You can just do the story again.

Top Bottom