• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Getting close to finishing Demon's Souls, Pokémon X, and a replay of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Demon's Souls is still not that hard as long as you're cautious, but grinding for materials is annoying. Also, so many Pokémon! I WANT TO TRY OUT EVERYTHING. :dead:

Redxplatinum

Playing Killer is Dead, the plot of the game seems to remind me of the Devil May Cry Animated Series. Clients comes to the office every mission where they want a target dead and willing to spend large amounts of money. You uncover the true nature of the mission in the end and don't get paid. Haha

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Playing Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD. Getting Platinum for the HD games is tedious and a pain in the ass to do...
If you want I can help you a little with Peace Walker. I can get you through missions that get you inf. stuff, so you may grind for it to get through most of missions with 5 stars. You only need to beat game once.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Vita: Hatsune Miku: Project f Diva & Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection (which I got for my birthday). PS4: inFamous Second Son, Surgeon Simulator & Child of Light
PS3: The Witch & the Hundred Knight

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony. I'm cleaning up trophies I didn't get. Also cleaning up trophies in the main game and then I'll start cleaning up in GTAV for the platinum trophy.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ninja gaiden sigma 2 , i got a ps3 to play gta v online with some friends who only play ps.

I have bought a load of last gen games that i miss from xb360 too so it is win win

Top Bottom