• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
DmC 360: achievement hunting
DMC3 360: Playing the HD version cause the original just kicked my @$$. Especially the last fight with Vergil. Damn his hard.
Legend of Zelda: OoT 3Ds: replaying this like for the hundredth time. lol

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Ni No Kuni, although I think the missus may have hijacked my playthrough while I was sleeping.

It's gorgeous of course, but it's taken it's sweet time to give me access to it's gameplay features, and I'm still not fond of the Tales style of combat.

I'll probably have to go back to Crimson Shroud or pick up Fire Emblem to get my strategic combat fix.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Zone of the Enders :D I played 2nd Runner first and I just had to play the first one

I love ZOE2, right down to the awful translation and horrible voice acting. That game has some of the most amazing boss fights in existance, and all from a combat system it effectively pioneered.

ZOE feels more like an insubstantial prologue, but what do you expect from a freebie they gave away with the MGS2 demo?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I love ZOE2, right down to the awful translation and horrible voice acting. That game has some of the most amazing boss fights in existance, and all from a combat system it effectively pioneered.

ZOE feels more like an insubstantial prologue, but what do you expect from a freebie they gave away with the MGS2 demo?
LOL but honestly a never felt that ZOE2 had terrible voice acting maybe because i was raised on Resident Evil xD but when I played ZOE2 i beat it in one sitting it was so good and i didn't even realize it

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Currently playing Super Robot Wars Alpha 3

Wrecking it with Genesic GaoGaiGar!

TheJoy

Smile with me.
Ni No Kuni, although I think the missus may have hijacked my playthrough while I was sleeping.

Yes. But i made a separate save.

In short, I'm playing
Ni No Kuni, as Mac said.
Black Ops2 thought I'm close to a second prestige and i'm getting a bit bored,
and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 cos'... why the hell not.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Yes. But i made a separate save.

This is unforgivable.

69.jpg

Metal Gear Rising
Metal Gear Solid (1998?)
Jet Set Radio HD
God Hand
Final Fantasy XII
Namco Vs. Capcom
Final Fantasy III (PSP)
and NiGHTS.

Trying to get through all of these.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Left 4 Dead 2
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Metal Gear Rising
Jet Set Radio HD (Playing around with spray imports)
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Crysis 3

Bouncing around between those, currently waiting for a game of L4D2 versus to start up.

Top Bottom