• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
DC Universe Online, I convinced myself that world of warcraft would be the only subscription based mmo i would get into so I was hesitant to play this when it was just released. Now that it's free to play I got it off steam last night and it's really fun.

I just made Magneto.

488275F1D92368673D80BA75EAA353E84583DEA1

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Battlefield 3 on and off, same with League of Legends, not really much I've been too dedicated to playing at the moment.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
thought i would have a go on what was my old old old old old old obsession and have a little play on mka
(mortal kombat armageddon)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Flitting between Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition and Battlefield 3. After having not properly played a game on my PS2 after so long, it seems fitting that the first game to help clear the cobwebs be DMC3, amirite?

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
well not doing playing anything but watching vampire diaries :D
scratch out what i said before...im actually playing sonic 3...the OLD one and im also thinking of downloading tht pink panther game if anyone's played it on pc before :D almost remember breaking my cousin's pc cause of tht game ^^'

Top Bottom