• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i really try to avoid horror games, and fable three isn't horror, it's just... when the crawler first popped up it scared the heck outta me... i don't want another moment like that in Fable 4 (when it comes out.)

Kammosjuttu

i really try to avoid horror games, and fable three isn't horror, it's just... when the crawler first popped up it scared the heck outta me... i don't want another moment like that in Fable 4 (when it comes out.)

I haven't played Fable myself (no Xbox in my house), but I've heard it's a great game and something else, like that you create the future of the character, and it all sounds so interesting. I wonder will I some day give up, scrape up enough money and go get myself an Xbox...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i only got into fable because it was recommended to me, but i'd recommend it to anyone else. Especially Fable 2... i <3 Fable 2. I'm not very good at being evil though... :(

OOPS taking the thread off topic a bit... sorry :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Batman AC
(anyone find any of Riddler's hostages yet?)

Have you went back to the Church (where you first met Harley Quinn) to activate the side mission? If yes, then you should collect a certain number Riddler trophies to proceed in doing the side mission. In fact, to complete Riddler Side Mission (100%), you need to collect around 400 Riddler trophies.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I just completed The Lion King! Ah, when Disney games were actually good...
Other than that, still playing through 999 and Resonance of Fate. I usually just play one game and keep going untill it's completed. Except for DS games; I tuck it under my pillow and play it if i can't sleep, hehe.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i play alien vs predator extinction that may cheer me up about my predator concrete jungle deadly desease non workitus

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Have you went back to the Church (where you first met Harley Quinn) to activate the side mission? If yes, then you should collect a certain number Riddler trophies to proceed in doing the side mission. In fact, to complete Riddler Side Mission (100%), you need to collect around 400 Riddler trophies.
i dunno if i ever went back into the church, its the one with the bell tower right? and the explosion at the top?
im actually looking for someone, because there's a (?) in a certain area, but nothing is there, and i looked for over 3 hours(off and on)

TOPIC: still Batman AC:confused:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i dunno if i ever went back into the church, its the one with the bell tower right? and the explosion at the top?
im actually looking for someone, because there's a (?) in a certain area, but nothing is there, and i looked for over 3 hours(off and on)

TOPIC: still Batman AC:confused:

That one. Have you scanned the organ at the church using Detective Mode? How many Riddler trophies that you have now?

Top Bottom