• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
i really try to avoid horror games, and fable three isn't horror, it's just... when the crawler first popped up it scared the heck outta me... i don't want another moment like that in Fable 4 (when it comes out.)

I'd love to see your reaction to Amnesia.

Been playing some Dungeon Defenders with a couple friends. Surprisingly fun game actually and I've never been a huge tower defence fan, but something just clicks right with me on this one.

Ornstein and Smough have made me put Dark Souls on the backburner for an unspecified amount of time...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'd love to see your reaction to Amnesia.

This Amnesia...
amnesia-the-dark-descent-20100608040535034-000.jpg

No thanks, the perfect example of the type of game that I try to avoid... wtf?! it has a baby's face.

Kammosjuttu

First DMC4, then I got ****ed off at the time based parts and stopped in the middle of mission 10 and moved on to continue Resonance of Fate... meaning I grinded much needed level ups for the charas, geh.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded on NDS, second gameplay, First boss Darkspawn pawned after 30 seconds of boss fight

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
This Amnesia...
No thanks, the perfect example of the type of game that I try to avoid... wtf?! it has a baby's face.

Babies are very scary....
Like those little thingies in Silent Hill.

And they have some weird baby monsters in Koudelka and Shadow Hearts.
Oh, and there's this scuttling foetus in my favourite book.. eeep!

I got a few horror games but I’m too scared to play them. I love watching other people play though ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Babies are very scary....
Like those little thingies in Silent Hill.
And they have some weird baby monsters in Koudelka and Shadow Hearts.
Oh, and there's this scuttling foetus in my favourite book.. eeep!

I got a few horror games but I’m too scared to play them. I love watching other people play though ^_^

Then there's the unbaptized babies in Dante's Inferno...
LA Noire... that's awesome... eagerly awaiting Sonic Generations

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
"Hanging with friends" on my Galaxy S , it's a hung man game you can play it across platforms , I'm playing it with my friends on Facebook and iPhone.

Kammosjuttu

Tapping away with Project Diva 2nd --- even though I don't care much for "button pressing sequences" in action games, rhythm games are nice. Does anyone know any other rhythm games similar to Project Diva?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
-Canis Canem Edit (a.k.a Bully)
-Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars (PSP)

The legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and Persona 2 Innocent Sin come out tomorrow, can't wait ^_^.

Top Bottom