• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;289140 said:
In an hour i shall be playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

Damn, I'm jealous of you... :lol: The Xbox 360 version haven't arrived here yet, but the PS3 version already does. Argh... I am waiting to get my hands on the Xbox 360 version. >_<

Playing Vanquish and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
I just played Ape Escape Portable!

Stupid Jake with his black training outfit! He stands in my way to get to Specter! How? He challenge me to race him. I don't know how that is stopping me from just ignoring him and continuing on but... sure thing. :p

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Replaying disidia again on PC. Old emu goes in weird error and I can't use saves from that version to new :(

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
A bunch of things. A bit of Dragon Age: Origins, some Halo Reach and Gears 2 multiplayer, and I'm about to help a friend through some of Gears 1 tomorrow.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ape Escape portable. Hell yeah! I went through a gigantic medieval castle and catched 16 monkeys, it took me about an hour. When I met Specter he fled and I met and epic boss instead. Sure a little disappointing not meeting Specter yet but these last stages has been legendary and I do not mind more of them. :cool:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Playing again something old. An game called Darkseed II. When Im young im played first game but I ended having nightmares and waking in night. That creepy artwork was not for my mind.

Top Bottom