• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;290161 said:
Doom 3
Wolfenstein
Halo: Reach

Doom 3!!!

Try it on Nightmare load and feel the awesomeness of always reloading and saving. :cool:

Anyways, currently playing DMC4. I played mission 19 on DMD, did a few mistakes and died. Tried a third time and I slayed pretty much every boss flawlessly, getting hit about three times in total. Nero IS OP in comparison to Dante, I slay these bosses with Nero while I get wtfbbqpwned when playing Dante, just because his style switching won't agree with me!!! D:<

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
No longer playing Red Dead Redemption, I had to take it back to the store. :( But I did buy it for a x-mas present to my bro, man is it hard not to open it up and play it. :lol:

Playing Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo DS/PSP for now. ^_^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)
Blazblue Calamity Trigger Portable (PSP)- I've already finished calamity trigger on the ps3 but thought i'd buy this till CS comes out in the UK

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Haven;290234 said:
Blazblue Calamity Trigger Portable (PSP)- I've already finished calamity trigger on the ps3 but thought i'd buy this till CS comes out in the UK

Import the US version and play with us.
The UK version would of probably been the exact same anyways.

aka958

Don't trust people
Played DMC4. Raped the bosses on DMD, got bored.
Played some League of Legends. Raped some players until some noobs decided that we should surrender for some reason. Played another game, got my rapefaise on and left nothing to the living.
Played Final Fantasy IV on the DS. A random encounter must've known my rape-spree so it decided to oblirelate me with one big massive rape against all characters. ._.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The original first Sonic the Hedgehog on the X Box - just spending my fellas X Box points on random retro games! :D

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I don`t know what to play anymore...
Jumping throug a lot of games atm - NFS Shift, Hot Pursuit, High Stakes, Fallout 2, New Vegas, Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga...

Can anyone suggest an RPG for the PC? lol

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Returned to play again SMT Imagine Online but Im bored after fourth noob attack on my 40th level Chaos avatar. Really people on Aeria serwers are borning

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Added to my previous list

Quake Wars and Quake 4

I would play Quake 2, but I'm not in the mood for old shooters right now xD

Top Bottom