• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Dune 2000. Old games maded me into retrofreakingness. I really have enough of today nextgen technology and very realistic games.

mikkosan

lorddemolatron;289752 said:
Dune 2000. Old games maded me into retrofreakingness. I really have enough of today nextgen technology and very realistic games.

WOW, dune!! Thats an awesome game :D One of my favorites.

I am playing Heroes of Might & Magic 3 at the moment but i wanna play dune and some older games too.

Also I've played Fragile Allegiance just few times before but its not as fun once you play it for some time...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Final Fantasy VII Dirge Of Cerberus. Im on last episode but game sucks at ending. Why SE maded that sad ending of game to see for me only death.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;289981 said:
Damn good choice.

----

Been rocking Bad Company 2 a lot lately.

Wish id listened to people when they told me to get it all that time ago. For an old game it stands up to the test of time well and its better than most RPG's made today.

I really should get into BC2 again, keep meaning to but so preoccupied with games im snowed under.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;290126 said:
Wish id listened to people when they told me to get it all that time ago. For an old game it stands up to the test of time well and its better than most RPG's made today.

I really should get into BC2 again, keep meaning to but so preoccupied with games im snowed under.

Tell me about it, I've had it for bloody years, yet I only actually finished the game for the first time about 3 weeks ago, for a game made in 2003, it still looks good, it plays like a charm, the characters are fun and interesting (HK-47 <3) and the story's pretty good too.

Bioware make a good game.

Also, do it, BC2 is just infinitely better than every FPS that's come out in so long, maybe it's just me, but having to rely on your team instead of going rambo appeals to me.
Also, I'd recommend waiting until the Vietnam expansion comes out, then you'll see a lot of the Battlefield crowd returning to the game.

Top Bottom