• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Angelo Credo;187931 said:
I've gotta stay looking fabulous somehow.
Ahhh good one...

Just make sure the next time we play you can tell the difference between me and the "Covenenant Elites". I don't like getting whacked in the face with the hammer.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
VeNGeD;187932 said:
Ahhh good one...

Just make sure the next time we play you can tell the difference between me and the "Covenenant Elites". I don't like getting whacked in the face with the hammer.

At least I wasn't the one who thought the Brutes were Elites. :lol:
I didn't mean to turn you into a bloodied pulp, 'twas but an accident, I'll try to watch where I'm swinging the permaban-hammer next time, eh?

Might join you in your next TF2 game, if you're playing tomorrow.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Angelo Credo;187934 said:
At least I wasn't the one who thought the Brutes were Elites. :lol:
I didn't mean to turn you into a bloodied pulp, 'twas but an accident, I'll try to watch where I'm swinging the permaban-hammer next time, eh?

Might join you in your next TF2 game, if you're playing tomorrow.
Remember it wasn't me who called them Elites...

Will probably play it some time tomorow, I'll send you an invite. We only played about two games as we were getting sick of people who disable certain classes in games. Plus I'm tired.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
VeNGeD;187935 said:
Will probably play it some time tomorow, I'll send you an invite. We only played about two games as we were getting sick of people who disable certain classes in games. Plus I'm tired.

Sure thing, got some work to get through tomorrow, but after that, I'd definitely be up for a game, I never really played TF2 much, mainly because I've never had anyone I know to play it with, this gives me a reasonable excuse to give it a go now.

Keaton

Premium
Halo ODST, I HATE playing this on my own atm, since the AI (especially when in Warthogs) are less useful that a potato. >.<

Otherwise great game, aside from the graphics and the Detective Vision Cowl Mode whastsit, I found the musical score to be esqusite, making me reminiss about Majoras Mask -- which is an amazing achievement ^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;188001 said:
Halo ODST, I HATE playing this on my own atm, since the AI (especially when in Warthogs) are less useful that a potato. >.<

Then get Xbox Live Gold membership god damn it.

I'm playing Left 4 Dead Versus mode at the moment, forgot how fun this game was. I think I'm going to go back and try to get all the achievements from this now. It's about time I finished this on Expert, anyone on here who has it is welcome to play if you are up for it(especially Steve as I think he has done it on expert before)...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Still playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Taking a break from Team Mission mode and continuing through story on Mentor.

Keaton

Premium
I've been playing some ODST and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes (PSP)

I'm also dabbling between Disgaea - AoD, Prinny "Can I Really be the Hero" and Phantasy Star Portable XD

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Hunter Tag in Left 4 Dead, me and my friend created this game when we were bored one night.

One of you sign in a second controller and put it as the human characters, start the game with you and your buddies playing as infected. Kill the ai characers at the start, everyone dies until they get to be a hunter then we play hunter tag. It's so ****ing fun.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Almost done with Mentor on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I have to say that the difficulty of Mentor on Sigma 2 doesn't compare to the original Ninja Gaiden 2 Mentor difficulty.

Beat Mentor earlier this morning and now working on the Master Ninja difficulty. I can officially say that Sigma 2 is easier than Ninja Gaiden 2. The Master Ninja Difficulty is still very difficult, but I didn't die 20 times on the first chapter like I did in the original lol

LunarEclipse

Dante Sparda
Devil May Cay 3 and 4, Tomb Raider Underworld (I've finished it 984 times but still I love modding games after I finish a game :D ), Silent Hill Homecoming and dunno why but I love Max Payne 2 :D

Top Bottom