• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Wolfenstein 2 new colossus on mein leben and doom eternal on ultra nightmare, so i can get my fps fix as i am dying to play doom the dark ages.

Kaori

In SH2, I am now in the maze. The one near the rotating square face. But hell, each section in the game is basically a maze in itself.

The dialogue is a bit monotone. I still say the original was way better. But all in all, this has been a surprisingly faithful remake with creatures that could outbox George Foreman.

You know how Capcom cut out content in their RE remakes. Bloober Team actually added in a few new scenes of note. While these don't especially further the main story, it was still great to see that the developers added in their own take.

I don't think Maria's scenario is in the game. That will probably be issued as DLC, maybe to be confirmed next year.

Kaori

Yeah. RE3 was trash.

I cannot believe they left out the Barry cameo. Barry saving Jill was always the canon outcome. And then Capcom kind of admitted to dumbing down Nemesis because Mr. X was called "too intimidating". Like imagine if Pyramid Head had received the same fate. People would be asking questions.

But SH2 is definitely splendid. Hopefully they will reveal more info on 'f' and 'Townfall', because those games have been kept a mystery since they were unveiled 2 years ago.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Still replaying wolfenstein , rage and doom games. Today after work though i am gona start and replay quake 4 aswell, and hard reset redux too.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Like everyone else it seems, I too am playing Sparking Zero.

Although I really hope they patch out some of these game breaking bugs soon as its really hampering my enjoyment of the game.

Kaori

Eddie kicked my butt a few times in SH2. You encounter him just before you have to row the boat to the hotel. But he ducks behind hanging meat in the freezer, and then the mist from the burst piping makes it hard to see where he is.

What a really annoying boss fight. But I eventually beat him. :p

berto

I Saw the Devil
Afterimage. I don't know why I have this game. Did I buy it on a sell? Was it a PSN freeby? Whatever the case, I bit a lot more off than I thought I would. This game is huge and looonngg. It's rather good, though, a bit basic. The game's taking me forever to get through.

I got my copy of Metaphor so I'll be playing that after, though, I think I might play a few DMC games in between. I've always been very critical of 5 but I was just as critical of DmC so I'm going to see if, with time, my perception has change.

Kaori

Gonna get back to SH2 soon. Not much left to fulfill. I'm at the hotel.

I wonder how Laura got there, since James had to find a boat. I guess they 'just show up' in places with it being a supernatural town.

Kaori

Just beat SH2 and acquired the "Leave" ending with Maria as the final boss. Really enjoyed the game, even if some sections were confusing and irritating AF.

Bloober Team can continue helping out Konami and do both remakes and original games, if they want to (which I believe they do). Oh, and rather unfortunately, Maria's prequel story is not in the game. It could be patched in one day through DLC. Because I doubt it will be omitted entirely if fans get on at them about it.

Top Bottom