• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dr. Cheesesteak

For the past couple weeks, I have basically only played Armored Core 6, Sea of Stars, and Blasphemous 2.

I finished AC6 about a week ago and I just finished Blasphemous 2 a couple nights ago. However, I'm continuing to play AC6's NG+ and NG++. I rarely get inspired to play NG+ or additional playthroughs for a game, but I like AC6 and its lore/world/gameplay that much.

It really is nice to have a tighter rotation of games. I should stick to it more often.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Separate ways dlc on resident evil 4 remake, and the phantom liberty expansion on cyberpunk 2077

And the crew motorfest all on xbox series x, waiting for spiderman 2 on ps5 as i beat final fantasy 16 already

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Persona 5 strikers.

Despite the genre hop, it feels like a good take on what a potential Persona sequel should be. It feels like a good progession of that game's themes and characters.

I like the new support character Sophia and Zenkichi but they do feel like echoes of Aigis and Dojima. They aren't one to one copies but it's there.

The request system is decent. Those are optional missions you can complete and they allow you the opportunity to grind levels and revisit old locations.

There isn't a social link system but you do have one off events that pop up in the game with certain characters.

Combat is fun and adequately challenging.

I wouldn't have mind a crossover with P4 or 3 as the game journeys around Japan but I'm fine it being a pure P5 adventure. Maybe Tactica will scratch that itch?

The Velvet Room returns but it might've been better just limiting the MC to just having Arsene. You switch between the main cast more freely so I don't feel the need for the main character to have multiple personas. Plus Lavenza is pretty low energy and kinda there. I wish she had a role in the story as Caroline and Justine felt like more of a presence.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Grand theft auto 5 online, been helping my brother do missions, heists and other things to level his xp and money up

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Persona 5 strikers

Zenkichi gets unlocked. Funnily enough there is a stealth segment and it made me curious for a Stealth spinoff.

Persona Creed anyone? ;)

Edit- Strikers does have a few optional steatlh based missions that are a pain.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Spiderman 2 on ps5, not enjoying it as much as the first one

Might just be a slow starter, as i feel like apart from 1 boss fight it has had a lot of filler parts in the opening hours

Gameplay is great still, but i hope it picks up a bit in pacing and narrative

Dr. Cheesesteak

Welp, I finished Sea of Stars and Lies of P. So, now it's kind of another phase of a buncha games in the rotation until November 2nd when Star Ocean: Second Story R and RoboCop: Rogue City come out. Then I'll have another great duo of games to focus on (not that the games below aren't great, but they wouldn't take priority of the aforementioned two).

Returnal
Darkest Dungeon 2
Diablo 4
DNF Duel
Street Fighter 6
Laika: Aged Through Blood

The Expanse and maybe a filler RPG (Pillars of Eternity or FF12TZA or P3P) will likely get some play time too before Nov 2.

edit: removed Starfield from the list as I had issues w/ the Xbox app on PC and decided to just cancel my Game Pass sub until December. I'll take this week to just casually play a variety of games, then November will be focusing on SO:SSR and RoboCop. I found the alleged fix to my Xbox app error, but after I already cancelled my sub. So I'll just wait to try the fix later. But in its place, I have decided to try to really grind Returnal and DD2 in the next week. Hopefully I can maybe finish one.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hellboy Web of Wyrd.

Giving the roguelite brawler a shot.

Edit- It's a fun but basic brawler. It's main issue tends to be a framerate drop and camera issues.

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

Hellboy Web of Wyrd.

Giving the roguelite brawler a shot.

Edit- It's a fun but basic brawler. It's main issue tends to be a framerate drop and camera issues.
I played it for a bit. Was cool. Not a fan of having to hold the target button. Most gameplay complaints I read were the combat is too basic and repetitive. I don't think I'd mind that since I DO love the Hellboy IP. I'll probably play it a bit more here and there.

Top Bottom