• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ff8 remastered

Disk 3- the esthar space station- cool idea but not that fun to actually play.

-Adel and the Lunar cry are terrifying tho.

-Ragnarok space station is annoying Because there are 8 monsters running around that you have to kill. They also revive each other if you kill them in the wrong order.

Ugghh

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still working my way through Cyberpunk 2077, waiting for the Steam Sales over Christmas and hoping for some steam vouchers.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Recently hit milestone of 1.2 million gamerscore and 12.5k trophies on psn, so i took a break from modern gaming and i am playing 80s and 90s and early 00's classics

Cavaliere Rose

Still playing DMC 4, 5, and Fortnite. Started Summoner's War for a friend and returned to King's Raid after about 5 years. The familiar characters and story in King's Raid have me feeling nostalgic and excited! It used to be one of my favorite games to play on the iPad. :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I can't seem to progress to the meeting of Esther's president.

So I'm gonna replay the post Ragnarok sequence.

PS- I found it funny both games I'm playing have Norse myth references.

PSS. Heimdall's boss fight is still cool.

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Finally committing to beating Fallout 4, I'd stop every time I'd get past Lexington because something else would distract me, then playing through the beginning enough times made it a chore. Well I finally made it into Boston and I'm seeing all new things

Dr. Cheesesteak

Now that the calendar has turned to a new year, I’ve reset my priority backlog and am in a “play a buncha stuff until a new game comes out to focus on” mode. That new game is either gonna be Angel at Dusk or the new 2D Prince of Persia, both about a couple weeks away. But as of now, these are the games I’ve been playing this past week and will for the time being:

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
Timespinner
Judgment
Pillars of Eternity
Darkest Dungeon II
Slay the Spire
Returnal

I’m still putting in time for Diablo 4, but only when my friend or cousin ask to play. I treat it more as just a “hang out session” than an actual game I’m actively “playing” from my own desire to, if that makes sense. So I didn’t list it lol.

Cavaliere Rose

Started playing on VRChat. Hung out mostly in worlds alone, since I'm too anxious to chat with anyone atm. I did have fun playing with avatars, though. :)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Halo infinite with my wife and daughter earlier on series x , and their series s's

And god of war ragnarok dlc mode on ps5

Aurelius

Diablo 4 on PS4.

Eternal Realm/Campaign Mode only for me. I've never cared for Seasonal content. Bouncing back and fourth between Sorcerer, Necromancer and Druid on my first playthrough. Can't decide which character I like more. Might be a while before I complete the campaign... :ROFL:

Top Bottom