• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dr. Cheesesteak

Been on a lot tighter rotation the past week or so.

RoboCop: Rogue City
Laika: Aged Through Blood
Star Ocean: Second Story R
Diablo 4
Risk of Rain Returns

Sadly, SO:SSR is slowly losing momentum for me. I'm really not liking party AI for mages (and I desire to have 2 mages in my party...) and it's really killing the vibe for me. The difficulty curve is odd, too, at least early on. First island has all easy trash that gives 9xp. Then second island spikes to trash killing you, but if you get lucky and win, you get 3000xp. Hello? Where am I supposed to grind in-between? Just an odd design choice. The combat (besides party AI) is solid and the story is interesting and the RP elements are cool. But the game just isn't really grasping me, compared to the other 4 listed above.

Assassin’s Creed Mirage and Immortals of Aveum.
How are you liking those games? I'm interested in both, but in a year like this, both just sorta fell to the wayside for me.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ff8 remastered.

I'm halfway through Disk 2. After Fisherman's Horizon, it becomes an open world game as Squall is free to explore the map.

I'm still losing to Diablos but I'm getting closer to victory with each try.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
God Of War Ragnarok- got the draupnir spear.

My favorite weapon returns.

Ff8 remastered- close to the end of Disc 2. The story picks up and I beat Diablos whose level 11.

The latter was dissapointing.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
FF8 remastered- end of Disc 2.

Siefer and Edea are also bosses but both of them are lacking.

I had more of a hard time with Raijin and Fuujin.

Could they have not used GFs? You do get Alexander by drawing it from Edea.

Despite the hype of the opening cinematic- Seifer is meh as a fight. Riku does it better.

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

I...I played and finished Bloodborne. Something I thought I'd never do as a PC player. My cousin got a PS5 and let me borrow his PS4. What an amazing game.

So now I'm back to sort of a hodge podge of games, probably until mid-late January when Like a Dragon and Prince of Persia drop. Here's what I've been playing or plan to play:

Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader
Bramble: The Mountain King
Cocoon
Jusant
After Us
Darkest Dungeon 2
Risk of Rain Returns
Street Fighter 6
Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising
Judgment
Pillars of Eternity

*phew*. I need to win the lottery, just so I can have the free time to play these more efficiently.

Top Bottom