• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I beat the DMC5 demo in a half an hour or so. Short but fun/kinda easy. Content wise its pretty light and I wish they let you try out as V.
Yeah, the fact that it was virtually the same as the Xbox One exclusive demo released a while back was super lame. I would've been fine with even 10 minutes worth of each playable character so I'd have a rough idea of how the whole package would feel. :frown:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
After RE2, I decided to go back to finish my trophy hunting in RE4. And I am loving the game. I still love it after all these years... I still have the original GameCube disc.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been playing DayZ again for first time in a long time and after a few rough lives of making rookie mistakes and re-learning some of new systems and fumbling about with new control scheme im slowly getting the hang of it I think.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm alternating between The Wolf Among US and Life is strange- 1 episode a day till DMCV launches.

Yesterday I started episode 1 of Wolf among us and it is a blast. It's not a slow burn like Life is strange and I can't wait for the big fight scene at the end.

I felt sad I couldn't avoid hitting Toad during the interrogation scene...I scared toad jr.....:thumbsdown:.

RIP season 2.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I finished life is strange episode 2 abd i failed to save kate :'(.

The Wolf among us episode 2 was good.

I downloaded the DOA6 demo. Its alright but im not really a fighting game fan. At some point i should try out the online matches.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Back on Destiny 2 after a little hiatus.

Lord Shaxx has a somewhat dysfunctional relationship with my Hunter - he's still trying to get me to complete Crimson Days quests even though it's been over for about a week now...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
just playing FF XIV or actually doing some of things in that MMO before i ran out sub and possible mine next get into game will be in april for FF XV event

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Destiny 2. Need to get back into my Gambit groove (such as it was) before the season of the drifter is released on Tuesday...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I played Wolf Among Us episode 4 and 5. I think my take on Bigby is a bit nicer/restrained than the comic or how I think he should be so next playthrough....he'll live up to his name.:cool::cool:

I'm hoping to finish Life is Strange by Wednesday so I can pick up my DMCV preorder on Friday.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Beat DMC4:SE several times in preparation for 5. :thumbsup:

Gotta say, it's some hot nonsense that Vergil gets all 20 missions to himself but Lady and Trish have to share a campaign. :banghead:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just cause 4 most recent , nothing great story wise etc

But it's so much fun to play lol

Had a little go on Just Cause 3 about a month ago when it was free to download. Now Just Cause 4 is available on Game Pass so going to uninstall 3 to download 4.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Jc4 is incredibly fun , so much more so than previous titles

Yeah I got bored of 3 really fast. I think I completed 1 and 2 back in the day. Definitely completed 1, just not so sure on if I did 2.

How is 4 better?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It gives you new equipment which makes gameplay hilarious and fun

Rocket thrusters u can attach to vehicles and people and a Fulton balloon like system allowing you to send enemies and vehicles into the space ha ha ha

They are just some things , gameplay itself is ramped up the map is way bigger and it has fun new mission types

crazy ass weaponry and destructive capabilities

It just allows you to be a creative John Rambo , limited only by imagination

Top Bottom