• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Aurelius

Had to put down Lydia like Old Yeller in Skyrim last night. Lydia and I were following Delphine to Kynesgrove when all of a sudden, Lydia lost her mind and started attacking Delphine. Had no choice but to run her through with an Orcish Greatsword! RIP my precious pack mule. I’ll miss you carrying all my burdens.

... on the plus side, I now have a full set of steel armor that I didn’t have to forge!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy.

They have made some monumental cock-ups with this updated version and I'm not overly impressed.

You don't mess with something that worked perfectly before and you don't make it frustratingly harder. Whose idea was it to add difficulty spikes to the third level of the first island??

Why make Papu Papu harder? Why make the natives harder? Why reduce the time you have to make manoeuvres before you die? No one is enjoying Native Fortress - no one. Google it.

It's not a challenge, it didn't need changing one iota and I rage quit really early on because of the sheer idiocy of the devs dumb decisions in the name of making money.

This game has HUGE feels for me - the first ever PSOne title I played and I remember being in awe of it at the time and really enjoying it. This version is ruining that for me and Crash has lost his charm.

Also his girlfriend didn't need some bizarre feminist boost. What the hell is that all about??

If it ain't broke, leave it the hell alone.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If you can royal guard then build up devil trigger bars , release the RG energy on the doppleganger

Then finish off Vergil with attacks and sin dt[\spoiler]

Aisen66

Im playing mortal kombat trilogy shaokan is a difficult guy to kill he probably never sleeps without calling the cops every night it gets even worse after you put him on the ground nothing happens in the game no ending story for your character nothing not even an ending credits with the killer instinct game.s music

Top Bottom