• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

berto

I Saw the Devil
it was free till november 18th for everybody I believe
Yeah, I just found out. If you went looking for it on the PS4 you would not find under the game's PSN page, it wouldn't come up if you searched for it, it wasn't visible is you went to the PS store via the game and you had to follow very specific steps to browse for it. I didn't know it had been released until Meg here just said so. Yeah, free, but exceptionally hard to find. I should've looked it up a while ago but it's been a busy couple of weeks. I'm rather pi***d off about this. I don't like how They made it this hard to find the bloody thing and it was free for a limited time, I'm assuming that wasn't a coincidence.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Yeah, I just found out. If you went looking for it on the PS4 you would not find under the game's PSN page, it wouldn't come up if you searched for it, it wasn't visible is you went to the PS store via the game and you had to follow very specific steps to browse for it. I didn't know it had been released until Meg here just said so. Yeah, free, but exceptionally hard to find. I should've looked it up a while ago but it's been a busy couple of weeks. I'm rather pi***d off about this. I don't like how They made it this hard to find the bloody thing and it was free for a limited time, I'm assuming that wasn't a coincidence.

yeah, it wasn't easy to get on pc as well... totally annoying, and it got even taken down on steam for some reason...

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
witcher3_en_wallpaper_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_wallpaper_11_1920x1080_1425909788.jpg

Frazz

General gamer
Still playing Fallout 4. I'm really enjoying it but I also really want to play Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 but I can't until I get wifi again. I'm also playing some MGSV. I recommend all these games - especially Tales as it's one of the funniest games ever made imo!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Batman Arkham Knight's Catwoman DLC. Getting a massive kick out of all the stuff Eddie's goons are saying about him. Robin DLC next. For some reason I'm just...not fussed about Robin for the most part in these games.

Aurelius

Kickin' it old school with Fear Effect! Found it, plus the prequel (Retro Helix) in a pawn shop. I missed these games!

Aurelius

Skyrim.

Found an old screenshot that I took a few years back.
3028m1k.jpg

... Oopsy daisy! I thought she was a dragon... My bad!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Finished Shadow of Mordors main campaign....
That ending was bogus... would've been better if it actually concluded anything...

Game was fun non the less^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If it ever finally downloads, I shall be playing Age of Mythology Extended Edition and Grim Fandango: Remastered

Meg

Well I bought Trails of Cold Steel but I don't know when I'll have time to actually play it. :laugh:

EDIT: This morning, I woke up before everyone else and said "to heck with it." I started playing and it's good so far. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Lani

I got Bloodborne yesterday for my new ps4.I tried to get started but was always called off to wrap gifts,clean house and all that nonsense when it comes to the holidays:laugh:I should be able to get some game time in tonight when everyone is gone.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I got Assassin's Creed Syndicate's Gold edition for Christmas, so guess what I'm about to play? =D

(About halfway through today I'll probably go back to Fallout 4 and Hancock. <3)

Edit: I am not playing Assassin's Creed. I just spent the last hour trying to get it and it's DLC to work and nothing is working. So, instead of getting furtherly ticked off at this game (on Christmas), I'm playing Fallout. Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom