• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Predator: Concrete Jungle.

Predator-Concrete-Jungle-Xbox-_.jpg

One thing is for sure, this game's got one of the coolest menu background I've ever seen. Look at Scarface posing as Batman right there.

What year was this released do you know?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm blitzing through the Professor Layton games in anticipation of the Layton movie I ordered off the internet.

Currently on Miracle Mask, it will be sad that after Azran Legacy there won't be anymore Layton. Interested in checking out "Layton Brothers - Mystery Room" but not "Layton 7" as that looks like a LINO, Layton In Name Only game.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
just played the first level of Sonic Lost World on PC
so far i really dig the gameplay it just takes a little getting use to

the tutorial isn't very good its just hint bubbles that appear on your hud and the game dosnt even tell you how to press them
i had to look at the controls in the options menu to figure out that select on the controller is the read hint button

but yeah once i got the controls down it's pretty fun
it has a Mario feel to it but in a good way

one thing that really bugged me is Amy's voice in the cut i just watched
she doesn't sound like a girl
she sounds like a guy trying to sound like a girl

maybe i'm just too attached to her old voice

Aurelius

Left 4 Dead 2.

I mostly do campaign both online and offline, but haven't tried out the other game modes yet. I also play on custom maps too. Not the biggest fan of deathmatches or team deathmatches, but I might try them out one day.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker.

This is what I call a remake. A brand new storyline, full voice acting, and a new character to play as.

berto

I Saw the Devil
.hack//Infection.

Found it at a Book Off and decided to give it another try.

I have a funny story about this game. When I first bought this game all those years ago I had never played an MMO before but the game told me that you could have a group of people come with you. However what I didn't quite understand was that when a new person showed up I could call them and ask them to join and that was the way to gather a party. I thought I had to wait for them to call me up and say 'hey, wanna hang out.' So... Yeah, I beat the game by myself... B**ls hard I tell you.

I need to finish Tales of Z soon but, man, is it hard to stay focused on one game, specially when I only play like 6 hours a week.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Actually I have no time which is why I have all those games to still get through except mgs v which I have 100 per cented and am only playing mgo on.Be lucky to finish them by the new year the way my workload has been.

Top Bottom