• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No, I found it quite funny tbf! I'm a big football fan but all the hooliganism and racism around the game is disgusting. It's the only thing which lets it down when fans and sometimes the players do so.

Glad you could see the funny side of it. I completely agree. It's a simple matter of a bad bunch spoiling it for the rest of us. I was simply playing on the idea of bringing hooliganism into the game; movies like Football Factory and Green Street are examples of what I mean. And although it was entirely a joke, I definitely see where you're coming from. It's a shame really that some people go so far as to give football a bad name. The same can be said about anything else, not just football.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Started Arkham Knight, dunno why but I enjoy everything but the Batmobile so far, it feels kind of out of place to me....
And I'm replaying DmC on PC, still need a few mods to tweak it here and there (color coded enemies for example) but it's different on Turbo mode that's for sure.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Started Arkham Knight, dunno why but I enjoy everything but the Batmobile so far, it feels kind of out of place to me....
And I'm replaying DmC on PC, still need a few mods to tweak it here and there (color coded enemies for example) but it's different on Turbo mode that's for sure.
You're not alone, I hated how you were forced to use the batmobile so much. If it was an optional way to handle story segments then I really wouldn't have minded.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm gonna play P4: Dancing all Night. I splurged and got the Disco Fever edition. It's pretty expensive but I paid it through the coarse of like six months so it wasn't such huge sting as I fear it would.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm gonna play P4: Dancing all Night. I splurged and got the Disco Fever edition. It's pretty expensive but I paid it through the coarse of like six months so it wasn't such huge sting as I fear it would.
Let me know how it goes. Been thinking of getting it myself, but am wondering if I can justify the price atm.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Let me know how it goes. Been thinking of getting it myself, but am wondering if I can justify the price atm.
It's turned out rather well. The characters are the same we've come to know and love and not like their anime versions, which honestly, were just interpretations rather than the actual characters. The gameplay is a lot of fun but it does take practice if you're new to rhythm games. The story is fairly solid but considering the nature of the game there is no escaping stupid every now and again. Overall, I think the collectors edition was overpriced by about $10 to $15 but the game is worth a play though.

I don't know how the game fairs after the first playthrough since I haven't beaten it but the game is at least worth playing once. I also don't know if the game is worth the price tag, yet, as it stands I would say wait for it to drop a few dollars, 40-45 dollars seems like a more fair tag.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@berto
Good to know, the game hasn't come out in Europe yet so it might take a while to come down in price.

Also, apparently if DAN does well then Atlus would consider doing a P3 one as well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
if anyone remembers a few ago game stop decided to dispose of their PSP games and so every time i walked into one I decided to raid their bins. i picked this little known korean rpg called astonishia story and have been playing that for now. it got pretty lousy reviews for poor grammar but i find it pretty fun.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Mad max xb1 , mgs v the phantom pain xb1 non lethal run which I have 100% done so just free roaming , mgs v tpp full lethal run ps4 and arkham knight xb1 at the moment

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
How is it? I've heard bad things about its optimization. I'm kinda interested by it though and maybe we could play together if I get it.
i have this game too
as far as optimization goes i just had to turn off anti aliasing and now it runs fine

the game from what i played so far is basically Minecraft with better graphics and dinosaurs
but it is fun

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
How is it? I've heard bad things about its optimization. I'm kinda interested by it though and maybe we could play together if I get it.
I think you just need to play around with the gadgets to get it to your liking. Mine plays fine.
That sounds good, I can ask my chief if you can join our tribe when you do get it. :)
i have this game too
as far as optimization goes i just had to turn off anti aliasing and now it runs fine

the game from what i played so far is basically Minecraft with better graphics and dinosaurs
but it is fun
Yep, it's pretty much a glorified Minecraft for adults. Just a lot more fun and appealing to the eye.
Well, mostly appealing, there are some real funky looking people on there lol

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Transformers Devastation

within the first 20 mins of the game Optimus Prime decides that he can take Devastator by himself
you then proceed to beat the ever loving crap out of Devstator

that's platinum games for you

KRSkull

Playing Forge of Empire. or more likely lurking in the Guilds chat to be more precise. and thinking that i might go hunt some deers and hares

Top Bottom