• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

JPunxR

Devil Punter
Ive always seen Jak's berserk mode as the game's "Devil Trigger", Still a good game but it's considered the hardest out of the trilogy. It's still a good game nonetheless (unless you go to a certain mission that I absolutely despise)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, in this period, a bit of this, a bit of that.

DMC4 and 3, trying to beat Bloody Palace.

The first Crysis, coz I wanted to play a good shooter again.

The Witcher 2, I need to replay it in order to make the choices I want to import in The Witcher 3 when it comes out.

Alien vs Predator (2010). Always feels good to rip humans' spines off and crush those annoying Xenomorph bugs.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
SoulCalibur III.
I like this game---I love Tales of the Soul's story, I dig the graphics, and love the music....
But...F@CK this Computer A.I. What's the matter, Project Soul? Was creating a "Kick the Player In the Balls Mode" too difficult that you had to integrate it into the ENTIRE GAME?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Alien vs Predator, b!itches!

What's up, little cockroach? The cat Predator had your tongue?

72zo15.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
Still Playing FFXV.

Alot of releases on march. I still haven't finished RE Rev2 and Bloodborne comes out on tuesday. I gots too much work and too many games.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Metal Gear Rising. F*cking finally. Digging it so far. Not liking the parry system. Liking A LOT Blade Mode.

I want a mechanic like that for Vergil...

Top Bottom