• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Still playing Dark Souls II. Just beaten Looking Glass Knight, Demon of Song, Velstaldt, the Royal Aegis, and Throne Defender & Throne Watcher bosses. Also been helping a number of guys online this week.

Viper

Premium
Garden Defense... had it for a while now, collecting medals and doing extra challenges now. Though I'd love it if someone could tell me a good strategy for Boss Bonanza challenge.:shifty:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
During my playthrough on Sleeping Dogs, I decide to go to a clothes shop. I find a jacket that I like, but it requires Face level 5, which I don't have. So, I'm leaving the shop, and the vendor, out of nowhere: "I wouldn't buy that sh*t either."
I laughed so hard I cracked my lungs.

But hey, I unlocked 3 cool ass Bruce Lee outfits!

Elektra214xx

Ssstylish devil hunter..
During my playthrough on Sleeping Dogs, I decide to go to a clothes shop. I find a jacket that I like, but it requires Face level 5, which I don't have. So, I'm leaving the shop, and the vendor, out of nowhere: "I wouldn't buy that sh*t either."
I laughed so hard I cracked my lungs.

But hey, I unlocked 3 cool ass Bruce Lee outfits!
Haven't played sleeping dogs yet..Are you enjoying it? Looking for new games to get into..

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Replaying Remember Me...so, why this game is so despised? It's actually pretty beautiful, has livid world and some neat story ideas. Sometimes it reminds about Blade Runner or Dollhouse. Oh, And i love robots in this game. Also combat is fluid enough and enjoyable. It may not be immortal classic, but I think game deserve second chance.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Haven't played sleeping dogs yet..Are you enjoying it? Looking for new games to get into..

I'm totally sucked into it. Combat is fun, story is engaging (even though I think I'm not even at its half, LOL), and Hong Kong feels actually an alive city. Things like the one I told before happen pretty often, LOL! For what I've seen so far, the variety of things that you can do in the map is pretty decent too. I suggest you to give it a try if you like sandbox games and kung-fu. A LOT of kung-fu.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
outlast whistleblower...otherwise known as "hide like a punk until you feel its safe to come out and then get killed by a random enemy".

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ooooh man, I just finished Sleeping Dogs. AND IT WAS ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!!
Ok, the ending was a bit rushed:
I mean, the death of Jackie and the showdown with Big Smile Lee was ok and climatic, but how they dealt with Pendrew was really super-quick. And what about the rest of the Triad? They found out that Wei is an undercover cop eventually and they let him be, but what then? I wanna see more!
But I enjoyed the game a lot. Highly recommended to anyone who likes sandox and action games!

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Currently level 17 on Pre-Sequel as a Lawbringer, and started a second save file as an Enforcer. But just can't decide which skill tree to go down....

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I'll just go down the "Cyber-Commando" skill tree, that way I'm not too upgraded towards damage nor health, and instead it is evenly distributed.

I'll make 2 more Wilhelms later for the other skill trees.

Top Bottom