• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

KRSkull

Do you think Sims4 is better than 3 or would you suggest waiting to buy it until it's cheaper? *considering buying it but isn't sure if she'll like it*

---

Playing solitaire...and yeah, that's it. :/

Its not bad. It feels like the sim 3 but with more personality.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I decided to teach my younger cousins (ages 5 and 6) how to play video games by playing Enslaved with them. So we got up to chapter 5 today, they enjoy it a lot.

Maxman

It's not clunky, it's realistic. :bored:
I know it's realistic , but the overall movement of the character is not smooth or fluid(dunno if it's the right word to us or not) as IMO, it SHOULD have been and the animations could have been better

Maxman

I was sorta joking -- see, my theory is that they purposely made it clunky to make the player more vulnerable... like Silent Hill.
if your theory is true, then they have failed me............
If they actually wanna make us vulnerable , then for the holy love of god, at least try to come up with a better solution instead of breaking basic things like i mentioned in my previous post

its....clumsy as **** :/

Captain Xin

I read a review describing Dishonored as "A game that tossed you into a steam-punk City-17 playing as a Batman who knew some magic tricks."

Having played the game for a while, I agree.

It felt so good being sneaky in that game.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Captain Xin

Um... I'm not exactly disagreeing with you, but I thought that it'd be important to point out:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...icalintel/10133-Corvo-Is-Not-An-Honorable-Man

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...riticalintel/10911-The-Devil-and-Corvo-Attano

Just thought it'd give you more of a... "philosophical" (for lack of a better word) insight on the game itself.

I didn't like the morality choices in Dishonored though. When I'm being sneaky in video games, I should be fast, I needs to be efficient. The last thing I should consider about is whether I should kill this unavoidable enemy or not. I knew it's a tradition in these kind of game_Doing non-lethal run. Breaking in apartments like nobody's business. And it's part of the challenge doing these types of games. But to me, it kinds of just keeps getting in my way.

That, or I'm just a noob in stealth games in general.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
spider-man shattered dimensions...funny. dan slott wrote the script for that game...and in his current comic run he seems to be adapting the game for comics. neat. also, i forgot how fun this game was. while i do enjoy their current TASM2 game, i wish they'd give us a game like shattered dimensions but open world. the combat just felt far more fun in that game than it does in their most recent effort.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Darksiders, what a blast!
It'd be one of the best games ever had the combat been more varied -- as it is though, I'd say it's more than enough for a 'first effort.'

This just proved that Yahtzee has no imagination when it comes to combat in DS1.

I stopped being a fan of Yahtzee when he gave this game a bad review. DS1 & 2, Skyward Sword, Lords of Shadow 1 & 2, Kingdoms of Amalur, and Sleeping Dogs were all some of my favorite games of all time -- and he just went and crapped all over them.

Yeah Yahtzee, you lost a fan. And that fan never came back when you posted those other reviews I listed afterwards. I'm done being a Yahtzee supporter. Goodbye.

Top Bottom