• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Civilisation Revolution & considering I hadn't played any others before this I'm really enjoying it, also it was free on Games for Gold.

I haven't started it yet. I've seen it loads of times pre-owned, but never wanted to buy it. It's times like that, I'm thankful for the service that the Gold membership gives (okay, so it's no PSN+ but it's still okay).

Muramasa Rebirth

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Civilisation Revolution & considering I hadn't played any others before this I'm really enjoying it, also it was free on Games for Gold.

Hey! Did you know Civilization: Beyond Earth is being developed (could be a stupid question, I know)? That looks interesting. I was just playing Alpha Centauri. Only realized it existed not too long ago. I was attracted more to it than Civilization, so I'm really excited about this new game. I just hope it's at least as deep as Alpha Centauri was. Nowadays it seems like many games are becoming increasingly basic.

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
The Sims 3.

What's the first thing I do?
Find a Vergil model, create a Nite model and watch them 'get it on' ... :laugh:
:cautious: *feels like some weird obsessed voyeur*

Dark Drakan

Admin
I haven't started it yet. I've seen it loads of times pre-owned, but never wanted to buy it. It's times like that, I'm thankful for the service that the Gold membership gives (okay, so it's no PSN+ but it's still okay).

Muramasa Rebirth

I have enjoyed plenty of the free games for gold & many of them I would never have played has it not been for it and its getting better at least, hopefully the service for XB1 starts soon too.

Hey! Did you know Civilization: Beyond Earth is being developed (could be a stupid question, I know)? That looks interesting. I was just playing Alpha Centauri. Only realized it existed not too long ago. I was attracted more to it than Civilization, so I'm really excited about this new game. I just hope it's at least as deep as Alpha Centauri was. Nowadays it seems like many games are becoming increasingly basic.

I had seen it yeah and after enjoying this title im more interested now.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
mgs 2 and 3 hd ,mgs peace walker, mgs v ground zeroes the force unleashed 2 batman arkham origins and anarchy reigns ha i got nostalgic about mgs and bought the hd collection and i have had no time to finish the other games due to work in my garage being hectic

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
decided to mess around in dmc4 as i have gotten rusty at j‘cing but i got back into the swing of things straight away and after i played some crysis 3

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
468px-Muramasa_rebirth_banner.jpg

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Top Bottom