• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I went back and restarted the .hack games from //Infection. Now I'm on the second game, //Mutation and damn I just realized I have a long way to go! All in all good nostalgia... but damn is it a lot harder than I remember.

On the other hand I bring my Vita to work and play Gravity Rush on break.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tried GTA Online for the first time yesterday, some great ideas and concepts in there and with some updates it could be special, has great potential if they keep adding to it.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Max Payne which is probably the last game aside from Thief: The Dark Project and maybe Morrowind that I can run on my PC. Damn, I really like Max Payne and Splinter Cell. Why is my PC so crappy? Why?!

Anyway, they will conclude my retro game spree for now and leave me with my backlog...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
f264d987-90be-4f4d-9e4b-e4898e5000d8_zps73b41122.jpg

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Really late... Super Mario Galaxy 2, Max Payne, and Demon's Souls again. I was finally able to find a copy of SMG2, since for some stupid reason, Nintendo's greatest titles are either never in stock locally (used or new) or are horribly inflated.

As for Demon's Souls, well, I'm going back, but with a different mindset: beat the game. I will not worry about min-maxing and other BS that made me get frustrated with the game. Going back and playing through Splinter Cell really changed my view on older games.

Great... Now I need to re-buy 3D Dot Game Heroes again. This is pretty much the Luigi's Mansion effect. When I was young, I bought Luigi's Mansion twice after selling it for first time since I couldn't beat it. A couple years later, I finished it and it's not that difficult, so I'm blaming my young and under-developed gaming skills.

That also reminds me, if I buy the Jak & Daxter HD Collection, then that'll be the third time I buy Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Here's the difference: The Precursor Legacy is a difficult platformer compared to Mario and the older Ratchet & Clank games. I never made it past the lava place in Jak & Daxter... Why was Jak 3 so easy compared to Jak 2 and Jak & Daxter. Jak 2 was difficult, but you had weapons so it was less difficult than Jak & Daxter.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really late... Super Mario Galaxy 2, Max Payne, and Demon's Souls again. I was finally able to find a copy of SMG2, since for some stupid reason, Nintendo's greatest titles are either never in stock locally (used or new) or are horribly inflated.

As for Demon's Souls, well, I'm going back, but with a different mindset: beat the game. I will not worry about min-maxing and other BS that made me get frustrated with the game. Going back and playing through Splinter Cell really changed my view on older games.

Great... Now I need to re-buy 3D Dot Game Heroes again. This is pretty much the Luigi's Mansion effect. When I was young, I bought Luigi's Mansion twice after selling it for first time since I couldn't beat it. A couple years later, I finished it and it's not that difficult, so I'm blaming my young and under-developed gaming skills.

That also reminds me, if I buy the Jak & Daxter HD Collection, then that'll be the third time I buy Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Here's the difference: The Precursor Legacy is a difficult platformer compared to Mario and the older Ratchet & Clank games. I never made it past the lava place in Jak & Daxter... Why was Jak 3 so easy compared to Jak 2 and Jak & Daxter. Jak 2 was difficult, but you had weapons so it was less difficult than Jak & Daxter.

Jak 2 was a HELL of a difficulty leap in terms of those games IMO. I 100%'ed Jack & Daxter but EFF 100%'ing Jak 2. No way in hell am I doing that.

As for what I'm currently playing... House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, actually.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Started Persona 4 recently, I also got myself Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifers Call (Nocturne in the rest of the world I believe) and Digital Devil Saga 1, looking forward to play these classics^^

Top Bottom