• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Currently playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Dead Space 3 in Classic Mode.

Man, I am getting old now that I am easily scared of horror games...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Crysis 3 and it's the best looking game I've played on my new PC so far :)
crysis3_2014_05_09_21_20_50_41_by_wesker500-d7hp6gj.jpg

crysis3_2014_05_09_21_23_00_42_by_wesker500-d7hp6gp.jpg

crysis3_2014_05_09_21_05_50_71_by_wesker500-d7hp6g9.jpg

My screenshots by the way :) None are edited, all ingame.

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Nothing. I was hoping Bound by Flame would be good, but nope, it looks generic as f*ck. The only interesting thing about it is the customization, but then, that doesn't make up for a sh!t story and gameplay.
Man, when will RPG developers get their act together and release actual *role playing* games? At this rate, the whole genre will go extinct. If games like Fable III are the closest we can get to traditional RPGs, we are f*cked. I need customization. I want to use my own weapons or even craft them myself. I want to make choices that actually matter, instead of just 'evil, neutral or good'. And no Dark Souls 2 cr*p of 'block then attack' or 'dodge then attack'. Not exactly skill-demanding. And please make nice soundtracks again. Bound by Flame seemed to go in the right direction with that, but yeah... that's little consolation.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Still Assassin Creed 3. Right now I finished Haytham's portion and just started Connor's. Im enjoying the game but my controller/software has been giving me crap and being unresponsive/lagging so i might need to get a new controller.

if its my ps3 then im just sell the thing and get another system.

Top Bottom