• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
I'm alternating between playing Bulletstorm and DMC3. Bulletstorm for multiplayer trophies and DMC3 to get that all important platinum trophy. <3

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2. It's pretty good. Plot's a little disjointed, but it's fun.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Nothing ):

I've moved because of college, now i'm a student on electronic engineer and haven't bring my PS3 or a decent PC with me. But as the World Cup draws closer, i'll have my vacation and i will attend to some SSFIV (now USFIV) tournaments; when i come back to the city i'm actually living this time i i'll bring the PS3 with me.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Played The Last of Us Supply Raid matches earlier. Playing 168 matches just to get two Trophies is a pain and troublesome, but I will persevere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished latest Wolf Among Us episode and going to continue with Hitman Absolution that I still have yet to finish.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well New Vegas keeps dying on me ever since I started playing one of the expansions so I'm not sure what to try out now. Probably stick to Plants vs. Zombies on the iPad to unlock more plants for Jake. He seems to think that letting the zombies eat your brains is the point of the game...

Top Bottom