• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Had a go at Avencast.

It's...dreadful. Sorry, but it is. Very disappointing to see tank controls, a complicated camera system which requires you to continually hold down shift in order to remain in the right position - and a very blatant Sims-style rip-off in terms of character animations. I swear some of the AI movements are direct from the first Sims game...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Castlevania Los2 on prince of darkness and it aint easy the enemies and bosses are super aggressive they block and attack through your attacks it is like an aggressive as hell DMD mode I love it

Aurelius

I was playing Devil May Cry 4 earlier but stopped about half way. Since then, I've decided to go on a DMC binge and replay the entire series from scratch. Luckily I don't have to dig through any boxes to find my old PS2 as I have the HD Collection within arm's reach.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just started up the Mass Effect trilogy for the 4th time. This time, I'm going to play as angry renegade Shepard. I find that play through more entertaining. :tongue:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Last night i had a 'royal arse-kicking' on UMVC3. So therefore, I'm going back to my 360 to lick my wounds lol

I cannot find that game for the life of me. I've even gotten the gaming stores looking for it; I'm thinking living on a small-time military base is the problem. :/ Lol.

Maybe the next time I visit back home, I'll hunt through EB for it.

Still working on Bayonetta, albeit slowly. Gaming in general hasn't been going on as much for me.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
DmC and some TF2, I FINALLY FOUND A MINIGUN AS A RANDOM DROP!!! albeit a very basic one but still it's better than the default.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I cannot find that game for the life of me. I've even gotten the gaming stores looking for it; I'm thinking living on a small-time military base is the problem. :/ Lol.

Maybe the next time I visit back home, I'll hunt through EB for it.

Still working on Bayonetta, albeit slowly. Gaming in general hasn't been going on as much for me.

It is a real b*tch to find. On the Ps3, I pre-ordered it as soon as a release date was announced, then I think I found it on a site last year for the 360 (I was pretty lucky to had ordered it when I did, a few days later it was removed). I know Capcom have removed the dlc from live (so I assume they've done the same thing with psn), and that makes me wonder if the game is still being made or discontinued.

I have found it second hand, but the price has made my eyes water.

Would EB be Electronics Boutique? We used to have those in the UK, then they just disappeared.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It is a real b*tch to find. On the Ps3, I pre-ordered it as soon as a release date was announced, then I think I found it on a site last year for the 360 (I was pretty lucky to had ordered it when I did, a few days later it was removed). I know Capcom have removed the dlc from live (so I assume they've done the same thing with psn), and that makes me wonder if the game is still being made or discontinued.

I have found it second hand, but the price has made my eyes water.

Would EB be Electronics Boutique? We used to have those in the UK, then they just disappeared.

I was starting to think it was just me. ^^; I guess it's pretty hard to find in a lot of places, then. Still, I hope I can find it sometime this year.

And yup, EB is Electronic Boutique, alright. :) I don't see too many of them, though there were two back home, the last I checked. I wonder why they didn't do as well in the UK?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Rebel Dynasty said:
I was starting to think it was just me. ^^; I guess it's pretty hard to find in a lot of places, then. Still, I hope I can find it sometime this year.

And yup, EB is Electronic Boutique, alright. :) I don't see too many of them, though there were two back home, the last I checked. I wonder why they didn't do as well in the UK?

I have no idea. Back when EB was around, I didn't know much about gaming (and we've never had any shop like that in this town). They merged with another company called Game (it doesn't say why, but assume they were either in financial trouble or Game wanted to expand).

I hope you can find it.

Top Bottom