• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Nier
Persona 4 Golden
Rayman Origins (Vita)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Lucky my copy doesn't arrive until around Friday, being in the UK and all.

Oh and if anyone else was wondering what the series is like, look at my sig. Its the second game in the series 'Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2' :p. Also, despite the bad reviews the games actually do pretty well in the west.

I've only got the first Neptunia game.

Dissapointed that it literally just recycles content from the Trinity Universe, even the gameplay is the exact same. Still I like the story and how it's based on the Console Wars. Is there a Dreamcast girl?

Also, there's some Neptunia Vita games coming soon, can't wait for those. :)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
What's Persona 4 like on the Vita? Nier easily has one of the best soundtracks! Good story too but the gameplay can be a bit repetitive. Enjoy! ^_^

Persona on the Vita is really fun! Its so addictive, and the soundtrack is really catchy (almost every persona has an awesome ost). The 2D character art look really good on the vita's OLED screen!

I'm loving the Nier soundtrack already. Its really something you don't hear often in video games. I can see how the gameplay can get repetitive, but I made it through Drakengard 1&2 and Hyperdimension Neptunia 1; so I think i'll survive :p

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Anarchy Reigns on PS3. Got it through on a rental and i reckon it's only going to get better from here.

ZeroLove

Just played through Vergil's Downfall. I gotta get a grip and finish playing Metal Gear Solid. I like the gameplay, but the story bores me.

Also, I have picked up World of Warcraft again. They've changed SO much since I stopped playing 2 years ago, it's almost like a new game, but with familiar content. Some of it I like, some of it not so much.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's my favourite MGS title ever with all of its silly gameplay mechanics, insanely amusing side quests and fun to fight bosses. Oh, and CARDBOARD TANKS!

Final Fantasy V, Exdeath is giving me a hard time.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's my favourite MGS title ever with all of its silly gameplay mechanics, insanely amusing side quests and fun to fight bosses. Oh, and CARDBOARD TANKS!

I like the cutscenes in that game. Wish I could see more of that comic book style in games.

The Nightmare before christmas: Oogies revenge.

Yeap, this game is made by Capcom alright. I wonder if this can be played on a truestyle level? It's got combos and all that jazz.

Are you fighting Exdeath in humanoid form or has he merged with that tree thing inside the void?

Humanoid form inside his castle. I might be under leveled everyone is around mid 30's and my party is Samurai, Summoner + Time magic, White mage + Black magic and a Dragoon if that means anything.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Humanoid form inside his castle. I might be under leveled everyone is around mid 30's and my party is Samurai, Summoner + Time magic, White mage + Black magic and a Dragoon if that means anything.
IIRC, my entire party are canonneers and I just blasted the hell out him. I never really found time mages to be usefull and I think you can swap it out for a black mage. Do you have the ring that repels spells? Casting a spell on yourself will relfect the spell and do more damage to the enemy. It has been a really long time since I last playes FFV so my memory may be a little fuzzy.

IIRC, my entire party are canonneers and I just blasted the hell out him. I never really found time mages to be usefull and I think you can swap it out for a black mage. Do you have the ring that repels spells? Casting a spell on yourself will relfect the spell and do more damage to the enemy. It has been a really long time since I last playes FFV so my memory may be a little fuzzy.

I might have to buy that ring or grind hoping something will drop it. I do have a summon that casts reflect on the party but it's only temporary. Thanks anyway though :)

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Well I just beat Fire Emblem Awakening it was my first Fire emblem game and now im hooked I kind of wish i didn't pass up on Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn when i saw them for cheap a few years back cuz now their so expensive >_<

Top Bottom