• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Demon619

Deadman walking
Bleach: Soul Resurrection again, trying to lvl up some of my favorite characters...leveling up Yoruichi is hard as hell compared to most characters.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I just had a day off sick and sat alllllll day playing Final Fantasy 13-2, I still have no idea what's happening in the storyline it's really random, but I have to finish the game.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Regards to SFxT, i don't expect anyone to listen to me and i always encourage others to try it for themselves...(it's my number one rule on my blog).

I'm playing on Uncharted

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
SF is overrated and it's a cash cow that has been milked to death.

(Then again with my opinion about SFXT, I suppose its another opinion that's wrong because it's a game that someone doesn't like but another person does... it's starting to sound alot like DmC... )
Two games I've now been heckled for now for not liking (and calling them overated) and it's starting to get a bit boring...
I don't like a game....BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.:troll:

Back on topic:
ASURA'S WRATH!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
This on sadly emulated PSX( mine is dead long ago):

SHpsfrontb.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
I shall be having a go on UFC Undisputed 3 when I get home from work tomorrow (got it on Ebay the other day). Havent had time for any gaming today which makes me sad.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
This on sadly emulated PSX( mine is dead long ago):

SHpsfrontb.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT! I need to get the fanlation though T.T

Final Fantasy VI..... I thought I'd be playing my Xbox now that I'm home but I can't stop playing FFVI!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT! I need to get the fanlation though T.T

Final Fantasy VI..... I thought I'd be playing my Xbox now that I'm home but I can't stop playing FFVI!

I play this game partially blind this part Of SMT series offshot Devil Summoner : Soul Hackers,as Im beginner in Japanese. Bad news that fantranslations are on hold from both Aeon Genesis translators and Devil hackers( the ones who translated P2 : Innoncent Sin for PSX)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just finished Mass Effect 3. Pretty sad and satisfied with the ending that I chose at the end. Still, a bit slightly disappointed with the endings.

Going to start my Insanity playthrough.

Top Bottom