• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Why didn't you wear Altair's (supposed) armor throughout the game Ezio my boy? I'm thinking like I start all over again, which is kinda annoying. Best thing that happened was some action with Desmond.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
How is SF X Tekken?
I haven't played a game in a long time...... I played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 like two weeks ago.

I was going to get that, but the website i was going to get it from removed it the day i was going to order it.

Ummm, SFXT... It's a 'tag' game... let's just say, i wouldn't rate it 9/10 like one site (more like 6/10) but perhaps i'm not in a gaming mood... plus, i just don't like street fighter

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was going to get that, but the website i was going to get it from removed it the day i was going to order it.

Ummm, SFXT... It's a 'tag' game... let's just say, i wouldn't rate it 9/10 like one site (more like 6/10) but perhaps i'm not in a gaming mood... plus, i just don't like street fighter
Bummer.... A good copy of DBZ BT3 is hard to find but say strong!
I knew it!! *Takes SFXT and tosses it into junk pile* Lol

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
mASS effect 3 (*Talking to Shepard* Son, I'm dissapoint)
Modern Warfare 3 (It's horrible, but It's the only game my friend has)
BTW I'm looking for partners in Uncharted 3 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still Mass Effect 3. Honestly? I'm not feeling the love much but I'll keep plugging away with it and see if it gets any better.

Top Bottom