• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
in honor of dah 4 and its death i will play destroy all humans 1 then 2 then 3 but i cant play 4 because i need a xbox360 or ps3!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, does anyone have any tips on how to make the 2nd boss in Bayonetta a little easier? Temperantia, I think his name is. I don't know how to avoid the attack where he grabs the platform you're on and shoots it till it breaks.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Hey, does anyone have any tips on how to make the 2nd boss in Bayonetta a little easier? Temperantia, I think his name is. I don't know how to avoid the attack where he grabs the platform you're on and shoots it till it breaks.
ya bash his hand til he lets go, works for me ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just been testing out Ateleir Iris 3, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Jak & Daxter and Capcom v SNK2.

Later, before i go to bed i'll be playing on Uncharted 3... not because i want to, but because Tilly demands it (she likes watching the discs sliding in and out of the console. :lol: )

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just been testing out Ateleir Iris 3, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Jak & Daxter and Capcom v SNK2.

Later, before i go to bed i'll be playing on Uncharted 3... not because i want to, but because Tilly demands it (she likes watching the discs sliding in and out of the console. :lol: )

Smart cat. lol

Been playing Dark Souls and Binary Domain.

Top Bottom