• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Sad to say, my favorite parts were with Desmond. Sorry Ezio it's not that I dislike you, but somehow you could never be my top favorite in AC no matter what you do. The fact that you keep returning doesn't help you either. I miss Altair.

Moving on, the game was perfect (kinda late on my part, but since I just played it, I want to share stuff like any fanboy). As usual, I loved the part where you explore the tombs (or was it the lair of some dog-men lunatics this time, whatever) but even though it was super-special-awesome in ACII were you searched Assassin's tombs to uncover the key to Altair's armor (which was awesome), it kinda was lame that you got Brutus' furry armor now. The red hoodie wasn't a nice touch either, in my opinion. Either keep it white or at least let me color it. The dungeons were much better than they were in ACII though so I'll call it good.

Another thing. The Crossbow. I love you.

What else oh yeah. The machines. Good side-story. Hated the airplane, found the boat normal, not bad, but not good either, the machinegun-battle has been done in so many games that even though I'm fairly good at it, after a moment I had forgotten all about it. The tank was awesome. Oh loved the first part of the game where you shoot at the army using canons. Neat.
Hated that we didn't keep Altair's armor but let's not go there again.

As for the plot. Um. Desmond's side was 1 hour altogether and it said way more interesting and many things than Ezio's side has said in two games. The only one I actually liked from the good guys was Machiavelli. (Besides Ezio of course). What was awesome and unexpected was the truth about his girlfriend. I had thought of her at the end of ACII (I mean when I wasn't thinking "wtf is happening?") and was glad to have shown what happened with her. I like how they kept it realistic.

What else..oh! The recruits. BEST part of the gameplay ever. And since they gave us money as well, it actually made it possible to rebuild the city easily. I never managed to rebuilt the villa in ACII before ending the game. If only there were more girls though. I guess it's probably random but still..we need more assassin chicks.

What else oh. Subject 16. Dun worry no spoilers. After I sold my soul to the devil to complete this thing in ACII, in here I was immediatelly like. Yeah, yeah, if I find some, then good. If not, I'll see it on youtube. Which I did. Pretty good. Actually worth it. But not worth it if you already did this in a previous game..meh..

The ending was like always "wtf?". I like how they keep the interest and make us all crazy, but...hey!

Too bad my PS3 will not allow me to connect to the internet for more than 4 minutes. I hate online gaming and all, but I was super eager to try this out. Maybe in the distand future..

Anyway, this is all summed up into "woah..I love this game" in case you're bored to read thisXD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Ninja Gaiden 3. A very average game, and I hope there will be a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 to fix all the of flaws in this game.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Only one note : Game downloads 14 GB of data, and If you have slow net It can take more than 1 hour of download, On mine I had two days of it but downloaded partly and I have game.
my friend passed on the setup to me so i dont need to download it :D

Top Bottom