• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Pantera Queen

Madagascar 2(PS2)
Resident Evil 2, got back into this game. I had done Leon A,Claire B,Claire A a week ago and now I'm doing Leon B:)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chronicles Of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena (Playing Remake of Escape from butcher bay on it at moment).

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
About to start my Plasma Cutter playthrough on Dead Space for the "One Gun" achievement.

Last night Dead Space achievements took me to the 50k mark I was aiming for, I even managed to hit it bang on the dot.

Took a screen cap from Xbox.com and cut it down.

50k.png

It was the "Legend Teller" achievement for collecting 150 Logs in Dead Space that hit 50k on the dot.

I didn't want to get any more achievements for a while to keep it on 50,000 lol. So I just took the screen shot of my profile from xbox.com.

100k here I come...

Janny

Dines with dementia
Played some Braid these days, but I'm stuck as hell... I feel like the last puzzle piece in World 2 is just mocking me. But I can't get too mad at the game, the music and visuals are stunning.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Completed Escape From Butcher Bay and playing Assault On Dark Athena now. Both have been great games and very enjoyable.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Devil May Cry 4 -- what else? xD I'm on Son of Sparda difficulty and I realise that I really, really hate Chimeras and Echidna. I was just fighting an ordinary Scarecrow and all of a sudden this Chimera Seed I didn't see launched itself on the Scarecrow and killed me with its annoying blade thing it does. I didn't realise my health was so low. :(

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Currently playing: Left 4 Dead, Halo Wars, Assassin's Creed and will be returning to Dead Space very soon.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Steve;172166 said:
Currently playing: Left 4 Dead, Halo Wars, Assassin's Creed and will be returning to Dead Space very soon.

Yum, good choices.

Still plugging away at Fallout 3, though I'm finding leveling up to be more of a chore than anything else, at this rate I'll end up going back to Hawx or Fallout Tactics.

Top Bottom