• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Kammosjuttu

Baroque.
It's a rather hard game for me, but the plot and characters are nice. Though, as it is a dungeon crawler, you don't do much else than hit things --- and boy am I crap at surviving; there's a whole lot more ways to die than stay alive in this game! And double crap to it that I'm constantly lost even though I have a map, haha.
By the way, has anyone else tried this game?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Still Persona 3 : FES, this game is so long but I like it so far.

I put in just over 100 hours on completing it for the first time. There is just too much to do and too many distractions within the game. I'm still trying to complete the second half 'The Answer' too. So I guess I haven't really completed the entire FES version.... x_x

I put in just over 100 hours on completing it for the first time. There is just too much to do and too many distractions within the game. I'm still trying to complete the second half 'The Answer' too. So I guess I haven't really completed the entire FES version.... x_x
I've been playing it 55 hours so far and I am near the end of September.
Everything's getting interesting now....whoa I'm excited.
You planning to replay the game after finishing it or? (I missed so many things already and then there's The Answer...:rolleyes:)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bits of Oblivion for Jessica - she won't even attempt to close any of the gates. Such a n00b...

Kammosjuttu

Well, it's either 'rocking out' at the music, or the fact that i haven't played it for so long, that I've forgotten the controls :D
(Yay! A stalker XD I love stalkers :D)

In my case it would most likely be because of forgetting the controls if I had to pick one of those options. xD Though most often I feel like banging my head when playing DMC3 SE is when my fingers start to hurt from hitting the buttons so fiercely (I have a bad habit of using too much force for a push) and still lose the battle. xD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Though most often I feel like banging my head when playing DMC3 SE is when my fingers start to hurt from hitting the buttons so fiercely (I have a bad habit of using too much force for a push) and still lose the battle. xD

I get that too, it was a real pain last night, my thumbs started to seize up whilst battling Nevan... i only played it because i keep having nightmares about the crawler from fable 3... :(...not fun

Kammosjuttu

I get that too, it was a real pain last night, my thumbs started to seize up whilst battling Nevan... i only played it because i keep having nightmares about the crawler from fable 3... :(...not fun

Yeah, DMC is a great way to break fingers. I've sprained my fingers and got tendovaginitis to thumb and all that crap when playing said game. And I still always keep coming back for more, haha. And Nevan was really hard to beat before I realized that DT was able to block her off completely; the most hateful part about Nevan battle to me was it when she would get her HP back while mine dropped down --- not fun, that. -__-

Ouch, seeing nightmares is awful. I don't know what crawler is, but I've not been able to play anything horror (I can watch when someone else plays, though) after my first rather traumatizing try at a game which name I don't even remember anymore; I was so young back then that I didn't understand languages and thus game names didn't stick to my memory. It was rather shocking to see terrible looking zombies strangle your helpless, weaponless character to death while the controller shook in your hands because of the vibration option being on. Urgh.

Top Bottom