• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
I'm just... godlike at these games.

League of Legends
Woohooo!!! He may be a passive character but he causes havoc! Nasus ftw!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Replaying Dissidia. Im playing now Terra in Shade Impulse. But Im weaker than Im playing Lighting in Alpha version of Dissidia Duodecim where Im godlike.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Dead Space, Red Dead Redemption, and inFamous. I wonder if my skills are good enough to tackle the Impossible Mode of Dead Space...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
everytime i go back to Fable 3 all i think is 'Crawler'... he is one SCARY SOB
'you will die, everything around you will die' just... *shudders*
but, yeah, i'm playing fable 3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ninja Gaiden 2. I'm on the last chapter, but my bro commandeered the Xbox, so it'll have to wait a bit.

Captain Ren

Tribble
Chaos Master;295552 said:
Still playing inFamous. The task of getting PLatinum in the game is quite challenging. >_<

only few are hard to do. about the hard difficulty one, only the final boss is insane... really INSANE.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Still playing inFamous. Just need 2 more Blast Shards, but those two are so damn fricking hard to find. >_<

EDIT: Scratch that. I just need one more, and it's getting near impossible to find it! >_<

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i'm a multitasker. infamous, heavy rain, naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja storm 2, and god of war 3. and after viewing the profile of my psycho friend chaos master, and i say that with love, lol, he beat me to the platinum in god of war 3. lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295636 said:
i'm a multitasker. infamous, heavy rain, naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja storm 2, and god of war 3. and after viewing the profile of my psycho friend chaos master, and i say that with love, lol, he beat me to the platinum in god of war 3. lol

:lol: I'm psycho? Do you have a PSN? If yes, please allow me to add you. :D

Top Bottom