• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295637 said:
:lol: I'm psycho? Do you have a PSN? If yes, please allow me to add you. :D

some of them trophies im not looking forward to aiming for. you gotta be a bit off to get them all. lol. already sent you a request.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295639 said:
some of them trophies im not looking forward to aiming for. you gotta be a bit off to get them all. lol. already sent you a request.

I am trying to get Platinums for the games I bought, as PS3 games are (not to mention ridiculously) expensive here, so I try to make sure my games are worth the money. :lol:

Oh, thanks. :D

Just started inFamous Hard mode, as I got all frickin 350 Blast Shards without using a guide map. Yay! :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295642 said:
im still working on my first playthrough. got it for christmas with heavy rain, and god of war 3. lol

I see. Heavy Rain and God of War III are awesome PS3 exclusive games of 2010. :D I will start my Heavy Rain playthrough as soon as I finished inFamous and the upcoming Mass Effect 2 for PS3. :D

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295644 said:
I see. Heavy Rain and God of War III are awesome PS3 exclusive games of 2010. :D I will start my Heavy Rain playthrough as soon as I finished inFamous and the upcoming Mass Effect 2 for PS3. :D

sadly mass effect 2 will have to wait for me. i'm waiting on marvel vs capcom 3 so i can play with the REAL dante. lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295647 said:
sadly mass effect 2 will have to wait for me. i'm waiting on marvel vs capcom 3 so i can play with the REAL dante. lol

:lol: True. It could be the last time we play as our all time favourite Dante, from the way it looks. Although I prefer his attire in DMC2 as his primary costume used in the game than his DMC3 costume.

Gonna stop playing inFamous for a while. Playing Dead Space. :D

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295648 said:
:lol: True. It could be the last time we play as our all time favourite Dante, from the way it looks. Although I prefer his attire in DMC2 as his primary costume used in the game than his DMC3 costume.

Gonna stop playing inFamous for a while. Playing Dead Space. :D

i'm gonna get back to infamous myself. lol been heavy raining it up. it's AWSOME!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295650 said:
i'm gonna get back to infamous myself. lol been heavy raining it up. it's AWSOME!

I see. Gonna catch up to you in Heavy Rain if possible.:D

****!!! I changed my mind. Instead of playing Dead Space, I gonna play inFamous again. Of all times, I forgot that I should not play Dead Space at night as it is damn scary. >_< Plus, I am playing in Impossible mode. >_<

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295656 said:
I see. Gonna catch up to you in Heavy Rain if possible.:D

****!!! I changed my mind. Instead of playing Dead Space, I gonna play inFamous again. Of all times, I forgot that I should not play Dead Space at night as it is damn scary. >_< Plus, I am playing in Impossible mode. >_<

haven't played it myself. i'm gonna get rolling on infamous again later today.

aka958

Don't trust people
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within on hard.

F*CK YOU DAHAKA! F*CK YOU! CHASING ME THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME GIVING ME CHILLS THEN WHEN I FINALLY FACE YOU IN THE LAST BATTLE YOU TOTALLY **** MY **** **** **** :verymad:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!! O _ O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Playing the DMC series in anticipation of a DmC demo. Gonna like that game. Saying it right now so people don't freak out.

aka958

Don't trust people
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

Where is all the artwork?! I got like 4 chests over the whole friggin' game left! 4 chests!

Top Bottom