• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Fable 3 - eventually got it for Christmas.
I'm really annoyed 'cuz my Kingmaker gold hasn't transferred for some reason - I knew it wouldn't! It's been a right pain in the ass! >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fable 3... I absolutely Love it :wub:
I was up until 6am this morning playing it, I also woke my mum up... oops :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Faust;294968 said:
Dead Space...man that game is creepy!

I hear ya. I have completed the game three times, yet it still scares the hell out of me. >_<>_<>_<

Playing Dead Space and inFamous. Gotta play Dead Space in the morning, or else...

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Chaos Master;294979 said:
Playing Dead Space and inFamous. Gotta play Dead Space in the morning, or else...

Yeah...tried playing it at 1:30 am in the morning wasn't such a good idea. <_> >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lego Batman, Fable 3 and Sonic Colours... although, I might have a break from SC... I hate levels that are set in Space, there's more chance that Sonic can die.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Gonna play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Vanquish to kill off my Necromorphobia. Gonna lay off Dead Space for a while now...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Yakuza 3
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd

I'll leave MGS Portable Ops and Blazblue until I've finished them :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Force Unleashed 2 and Black Ops and still have Fable III to start, and DLC for RDR to do plus complete Assassins Creed Brotherhood & fit in time to play Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam pack.

Top Bottom