• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
darkslayer13;295867 said:
Enchanted Arms.

( i also beat Call of Duty : Modern Warfare a few days ago)

I love that game! Not CoD but Enchanted Arms.

Currently playing: nothing. I think getting a Platinum on Warrior Within drained me so much I don't want to play any PoP game in the Sands of Time trilogy in a while. D:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition at the moment. ^_^

EDIT: Had a lot of fun playing it even though I have only played 3 levels. :D

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i was going to play infamous again but actually finish it. but my friend Ron gave me alone in the dark inferno. so i'm playing that, and it's epicly awsome!

aka958

Don't trust people
Prince of Persia. The cell-shaded version.

Discounting the cell-shade, the sudden feeling of it is not the same Prince and how the X button controls almost everything acrobatic now I love the game.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;296286 said:
Playing Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet. I am still having problems at Chapter 7 in Impossible mode for Dead Space.

i'm still focusing on alone in the dark. having problems with the subway monster. lol

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Going to be playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune when my Dad's football is over later tonight. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Faust;296392 said:
Going to be playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune when my Dad's football is over later tonight. ^_^

That is an awesome game. :D

Playing Dead Space. Still have 2 more chapters to complete the Impossible mode... (feels scared)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Chaos Master;296412 said:
That is an awesome game. :D

Playing Dead Space. Still have 2 more chapters to complete the Impossible mode... (feels scared)

I still have yet to try it, I can't wait!

Awww...*hugs* You can do it! :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Faust;296416 said:
I still have yet to try it, I can't wait!

Awww...*hugs* You can do it! :D

Aww, thanks. :D:wub::D

Thanks to your hugs, I have managed to defeat the Impossible Mode for the fourth time, as well as my new Platinum Trophy. Yay! Thanks, Faust. :D

Playing Vanquish now after completing Dead Space. :D

Top Bottom