• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Ember To Inferno;280149 said:
You'll love it when you get it! There's now a demo for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 out now, so go grab it if you want :lol:

Like Chaos Master, I'm currently playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

I downloaded it today it's AWESOME and epic , i can't stop playing the demo even though it's short,

the graphics are cool and the gameplay is amazing specially the air combo , we don't see allot of games with a great kick a$$ air combo these days.

has mercurysteam developed another game before ? cuz they are pro's on graphic designing.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
A.$h!nati;280283 said:
I downloaded it today it's AWESOME and epic , i can't stop playing the demo even though it's short,

the graphics are cool and the gameplay is amazing specially the air combo , we don't see allot of games with a great kick a$$ air combo these days.

has mercurysteam developed another game before ? cuz they are pro's on graphic designing.

Before they make Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, they made a multi platform game called Clive Barker's Jericho. This game is highly noted for great graphics and good story, but criticised mainly for it's broken gameplay and poor AI.

Playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow again. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Playing Sonic 06. Not as bad a game as people say, I just wish they'd have fixed a lot of the bugs and made it faster paced. I like Silver's gameplay quite a bit.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
A.$h!nati;280283 said:

Glad to see if you're enjoying it ^_^, yeah, like Chaos Master said, they made "Clyde Barker's Jericho". It was...Rather lackluster, but Lords of Shadow is an absolute improvement.

About the combos, I'm on Chaper 2 of 12 (After playing for 5 hours >_>) and I have nearly double of the combos than the demo had, and I don't even have 20% of the quest book unlocked.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;280470 said:
Knights Of The Old Republic
Oh you're still around, I was wondering why I never seen you at all on Xbox Live recently.. To then realise the cruel truth.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Ember To Inferno;280347 said:
Glad to see if you're enjoying it ^_^, yeah, like Chaos Master said, they made "Clyde Barker's Jericho". It was...Rather lackluster, but Lords of Shadow is an absolute improvement.

About the combos, I'm on Chaper 2 of 12 (After playing for 5 hours >_>) and I have nearly double of the combos than the demo had, and I don't even have 20% of the quest book unlocked.

Cool that means there's more

-------

Playing Comic jumper demo . it's cool game and funny

I think i will purchase it today , can't wait to see what's gonna happen to the poor Captain smiley :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Ember To Inferno;280347 said:

I actually liked Jericho, alot. <.<
___

Just had a Starcraft 2 match a few hours ago. Protoss player tried to cheese me with his obvious proxy so I took the secret proxy corner in the stage Delta Quadrant then warped in 3 Dark Templars in his base. Poor sucker couldn't do anything with his mass stalker army! He even quit before my real army had reached his base. xP

aka958

Don't trust people
I just took a rest from hours upon hours of playing Final Fantasy XIV.
I got a couple of friends and we set off to explore. First just a little part of The Black Shroud but when we got OMGWTFHAXX0RPWN'd we decided to go to this new land called Coerthas and look what was there.
Coerthas was epic. Soothening music, huge landscapes, vivid environments, lots of ruins, castles, an huge still inacessible castle, big bridges, epic monsters and animals.

Why the hate on this awesome game? I can't see it. >.<

Top Bottom