• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Faustinasa;282259 said:
I want to try FFXIV since all my friends from FFXI are moving onto it, but I'm not entirely sure. It looks great but I'm not entirely sure I like how it plays though from what you said and from what I've read as well.

On the same page as you made this post is my long post about FFXIV with a link to a reviewer that in detail reviewed 8 days of the game, with an unbiased opinion, I think.

Currently playing... Starcraft 2. That's it! I will not press on any custom maps anymore! Stupid mouse double clicked and then I wasted 3 hours! >.<

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I think I've also posted somewhere in here as well that getting a new tower isn't worth one game either <_< As much as I do love FF in general...That game will probably take as much time and dedication as FFXI...time that I can't have since it's interrupted on a daily basis>_<

aka958

Don't trust people
Faustinasa;282279 said:
I think I've also posted somewhere in here as well that getting a new tower isn't worth one game either <_< As much as I do love FF in general...That game will probably take as much time and dedication as FFXI...time that I can't have since it's interrupted on a daily basis>_<

Obviously. The game still lags even for the best computer. :/

This game takes too much time and dedication, you have to be everything to get a ground on the class you want to be. If I want to be a Lancer I need to have mining, woodcutting, blacksmithing, alchemist, goldsmith, armorer, something else I don't remember. All that because I need to repair my own equipment and make my own gear. Buying gear from someone else takes hours upon hours.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just played Final Fantasy XIV in my friend's house, and I think it is not a good game. There is nothing interesting in that game compared to other MMORPG games. I think I will stick to console FF games like FFXIII, which I enjoyed very much. I am not planning to buy FFXIV anytime soon, unless they fix the whole load of problems with that game.

Currently, playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. :D

Meg

Playing Terra's story in BBS. I'm getting bored. And this should go without saying, but I'm also (still) playing FFXIII. :D

Dante7

Damn!
Well currently i started playing Devil May Cry3 because i got a bored of all games though i finshed it and i had fun playing with Vergil but i want to live the experience again;)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Kamen Rider Seigi No Keifu as Kamen Rider Black.Oh god Kotaro...you are so awesome.

Damn you Kamen Rider Black RX opening for fueling my infinite desire for Kamen Rider.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;283033 said:
Playing Final Fantasy XIII after finishing the game. There is a lot to do after completing the game. :D

Most of which is just grinding and grinding and grinding. :dry:

Back to Mega Man Zero 3. And beat it. Take THAT Omega!

aka958

Don't trust people
Chaos Master;282743 said:
Just played Final Fantasy XIV in my friend's house, and I think it is not a good game. There is nothing interesting in that game compared to other MMORPG games. I think I will stick to console FF games like FFXIII, which I enjoyed very much. I am not planning to buy FFXIV anytime soon, unless they fix the whole load of problems with that game.

Currently, playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. :D

How long did you play it? Have you tried all the mechanics, the armory system, crafting classes, gathering classes, multi-classing, grouping together and levequest, doing behests, exploring with a group?

Storm Silves;283035 said:
Most of which is just grinding and grinding and grinding. :dry:

Back to Mega Man Zero 3. And beat it. Take THAT Omega!

Grinding which is fun in the beginning because of the epic battle system in FFXIII. But when you've discovered the little extras that is everywhere and done the most, just a few of those missions left and getting the ultimate weapons. That is when the grind goes up to a whole new level. Grinding against the same friggin' beast nonstop for over 20 hours.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Genji Days of the Blade... wow, they didn't rip any moves off of Vergil in that game at all, did they :lol:
Its so obvious, that someone who worked on DMC was involved in it or else there wouldn't be a Vergil-esque female running around wielding a katana.
Although, she really does remind me of Nite.

Top Bottom